Just a heads up on a launcher issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

burneh

Jul 29, 2019
When i came home for the holidays this year, i sat down and started up the FTB launcher. I downloaded the DW20 pack, and got an error. Tried Horizons, same error. I looked around the forums for about a day, and saw other people having the same issue. I completed the troubleshoot several times, and even reinstalled windows. Note that this is on windows 8. And yes, i did run it as administrator and with windows 7 compatability.

About a day later, after getting a reply from techsupport telling me to do the exact things i wrote i had done several times, i took the mods and configs out of the FTB folder and ran them through the vanilla launcher. That is what ive been playing on for the last two weeks, which is fine, dont get me wrong. I have no problem playing trough the vanilla launcher as long as FTB works for me. Im only thinking of those who dont know how to do this, and cant play FTB due to this issue. And i would very much like to get a soloution to the problem.

The console log is as follows:
http://pastebin.com/pzwUMPM5

This is not a crash, so no crashlog. Just the console log.

Big thanks to the team for creating these awesome modpacks. Its been fun the last couple of weeks. :)

Hope there is someone out there with a fix for this. I cant find one atleast.

Reactions: KeithInModesto

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what it is you're reporting. You didn't actually describe the problem you're having. Your console log is not the debug console log, it's missing all of the key information.

burneh

Jul 29, 2019
Actually Ash that is all the information. This is everything that show in the console.
If i Was unclear, nothing can be launched from the launcher. It freezes.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Put your console in debug mode. You're missing about 24 lines of information.
Edit: your console log, should look like this: http://pastebin.com/L697Fyud
Only your won't show anything after about line 100 (where the mods and minecraft are initializing)

burneh

Jul 29, 2019
Allright. Sorry for not doing that then. Maybe in a month when i get home. Hah :)

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Ok then, when you are able to get the complete console log, send me a message with a link to this thread.
Until then, I am going to lock this thread to prevent others from posting unhelpful things on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.