JorneyMap Crashes every time I press a button related to it

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
R

ReadyWhenUr

Title:
JorneyMap Crashes every time I press a button related to it
Launcher Version:
Minecraft Launcher 1.6.61
Modpack:
DireWolf 20
Modpack Version:
FTB Presents DireWolf 20
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Every time I press a button like "J" or "\" my game crashes right away. I tried changing the keys for jpurney map but that did nothing. Still chrashes. Also My minimap does not show up while I play.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Try renaming the DIM0 directory. My guess is that it has some corrupted data in it. If that works you will lose the map you have for the overworld.

Caused by: java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <:> at index 108: C:\Users\Gaming\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Presents Direwolf20\journeymap\data\mp\45.35.171.140:25614\DIM0

R

ReadyWhenUr

Well, I am not entirely sure how to do that, I deleted the entire journeymap file and launched FTB again but that also did not work.

R

ReadyWhenUr

It is actually not just JourneyMap. Even mods like morph mod cause my game to crash. I even deleted the direwolf pack and redownloaded it. Still crashes

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
The only other suggestion I have is to add an exception to your anti-virus software so that it doesn't live scan the folders where your FTB packs are installed. In your case that would be C:\Users\Gaming\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances.

Hope this helps.