Open Server JombeeWorld | MindCrack 8.3.2 | [PVE] [Survival] [No Ranks - No Banned Items]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jombeewoof

Jul 29, 2019
This is a PVE server with a focus on cooperation.

IP: jombee.no-ip.biz
Owner: jombeewoof
Admins: drifter3144, eyeamme, jombeewoof

Rules:

1. No Griefing or stealing.
2. No racist/homophobic/offensive language. Cursing is ok, just don't be a jerk.
3. No X-Ray
4. Request permission for chunk loader.
5. Suggest improvements/Be vocal to staff.
6. Make something awesome.

Small server, virtually brand new world. Once I get a good group going I'll whitelist or set it invite only.

Edit:
Very liberal default permissions including but not limited to /tp /home /sethome etc...

Jombeewoof

Jul 29, 2019
Added a couple of other mods. Towny, secure chests, block protect, mob health and a few other bukkit mods.

Jombeewoof

Jul 29, 2019
Won't be able to until after work. I can drop the new mods. Try again in 10 minutes.[DOUBLEPOST=1375892810][/DOUBLEPOST]Should be good now I removed towny and block protection.

3088GhostShadow

Jul 29, 2019
This is a truly great server already me and Penner have built a house cant wait for this to either be private or something its really fun

Kouyou

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jombee, it seems that something is crashing me when I try to log onto the server... I can connect to other servers just fine. I have no idea what is causing it. Think you can look into it for me?

Jombeewoof

Jul 29, 2019
Server crashed overnight. I switched it to different hardware. Should be more stable and less lag.

Jombeewoof

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you to everyone who has logged on so far. I'm having a lot of fun with this server.

I'm going to go whitelist on September first at which time I will remove this post and put up a new one in the appropriate category.

More are welcome to join. All positive players will be automatically white listed.

rycussoap

Jul 29, 2019
jombee, i can't log on anymore because it says something about internal server error[DOUBLEPOST=1376746023][/DOUBLEPOST]its all better now and jombee even though i been here only like 6 days i have to say i love the people and the server

Rhubarb85

Jul 29, 2019
Hey jombee I just logged on and have lost my last 2 days worth of work and stuff ie diamond sword, pick axe and pumps and a larva set up across from my house any reason why this has happened?

Jombeewoof

Jul 29, 2019
Short version is server crash. Long version is I'm an idiot and caused the server to crash. Had to restore from a backup