Mac Joining my FTB vanilla server, crash/bug? " Internal Server Error.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantpotato

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try and join my FTB server, I log on and for a few seconds, then I get "kicked" from the server. When this happens, the disconnected message says " Internal Server Error". Can someone, ANYONE please fix this.
Here is what it said the server console:

[INFO] User giantpotato connecting with mods [XyCraft, ThermalExpansion, RedPowerWiring, BuildCraft|Silicon, ThermalExpansion|NEI, ThermalExpansion|Transport, TwilightForest, OmniTools, BuildCraft|Transport, GraviSuite, IC2NuclearControl, BuildCraft|Core, ThermalExpansion|Factory, RedPowerCompat, RedPowerLogic, ObsidiPlates, IC2, ThermalExpansion|Energy, ExtraBees, StevesCarts, drceph.petrogen, Thaumcraft, ExtrabiomesXL, TC, Forestry, ComputerCraft, BinnieCore, AdvancedMachines, AdvancedSolarPanel, BuildCraft|Factory, RedPowerMachine, IronChest, BuildCraft|Energy, Railcraft, GregTech_Addon, SoulShards, RedPowerCore, MiscPeripherals, PortalGun, CCTurtle, ModularForceFieldSystem, factorization, RedPowerControl, RedPowerLighting, RedPowerBase, RedPowerWorld, BuildCraft|Builders]
[INFO] giantpotato[/74.89.148.113:38967] logged in with entity id 218 at (-921.1555926298403, 64.0, 660.6999999880791)
[WARNING] Failed to handle packet for giantpotato/74.89.148.113: java.lang.ClassCastException: su cannot be cast to thaumcraft.api.IVisRepairable
java.lang.ClassCastException: su cannot be cast to thaumcraft.api.IVisRepairable
at thaumcraft.common.EventHandler.livingTick(EventHandler.java:243)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_83_EventHandler_livingTick_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingUpdate(ForgeHooks.java:333)
at md.j_(EntityLiving.java:803)
at qx.j_(EntityPlayer.java:328)
at iq.g(EntityPlayerMP.java:286)
at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:310)
at eb.a(SourceFile:136)
at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:458)
at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
at ht.b(SourceFile:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please post your entire console log, and any crash reports, to pastebin.com and link the individual paste URL's here. You may need to create an account on pastebin.com to ensure that your pastes are not deleted or flagged as spam.

Schwen

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try and join my FTB server, I log on and for a few seconds, then I get "kicked" from the server. When this happens, the disconnected message says " Internal Server Error". Can someone, ANYONE please fix this.
Here is what it said the server console:

[WARNING] Failed to handle packet for giantpotato/74.89.148.113: java.lang.ClassCastException: su cannot be cast to thaumcraft.api.IVisRepairable
java.lang.ClassCastException: su cannot be cast to thaumcraft.api.IVisRepairable

Same thing happened to me and I narrowed it down to my enchanted diamond armor (enchanted with X-key as Op). It was no problem to equip the enchanted armor, but after I took the first hit from a mob, the game began to crash with exact same error. It disappeared though when I deleted my armor. I don't know which attribute is responsible but should be fairly easy to figure out (based on the error, it looks like it has something to do with a repair-attribute).

Status
Not open for further replies.