JetCraft [1.04] [OPEN] [Protection]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
I checked a Status checker and the server is down not unavailable so Im guessing Dee shuts server down when he goes to sleep[DOUBLEPOST=1353255052][/DOUBLEPOST]Also can I get a timecheck from you guys I got 11:09 A.M

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
Eeki Listen do you know any other servers?[DOUBLEPOST=1353263794][/DOUBLEPOST]Or Vdippi Wat ever I should call u :p[DOUBLEPOST=1353263856][/DOUBLEPOST]Also what time zone is dee in and I want this server to be whitelist

dakmech9

Jul 29, 2019
you guys mind if you post if there's any actual certain times that the server is on or if its just random during the days

dakmech9

Jul 29, 2019
What does it mean though? that the server owner has multiple other servers he hosts or something else?

Eeki

Jul 29, 2019
The server is now a TF2 server and works for minecraft 1.4.5 (Normal MC)
Ip is still the same but it won't work with FTB :(