Whitelist Server JerkCraft|Mindcrack v8.2.0|Whitelisted|Small and friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChaoticPancakes
Experience With FTB: I have been playing FTB since early December 2012. Mainly been using IC2/BC/Thermal/Forestry/RP done a little Thaumcraft. Not looked into Computercraft at all and very little Railcraft, but would like to learn.
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a server to play on as I am starting to get a little bored playing all on my own in my single player world. Want some nice friendly people to play with and learn from and to help out.
Will you Follow the rules? Absolutely, but 6 is missing
Additional info: 27 Years old. From the UK so time zone is GMT. Play for a few hours every evening and weekends.

glen67

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: glenstokes
Experience With FTB: Have been playing FTB since early December. Like using industrial craft, red power and build craft. Would like to play around with bees more.
Why You Would Like To Join: As i have became bored of playing on a solo world. Looking to become part of a small community that shares similar interests to me. Would like to collaborate on builds and projects and help contribute to making the server better.
Will you Follow the rules? Yes.
Additional info: From Scotland, enjoy playing sports and currently at University. Spend too much time reading the wiki for my own good.
6 is missing.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Experience With FTB: Hard mode is exciting.
Why You Would Like To Join: I want to help others and I like to play with bees a lot.
Will you Follow the rules?: Yes and number six is missing.
Additional info: I love bees.

yummyface9x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yummyface
Experience: since beta i have tried to learn it and am getting good at most things.
Why would i like to join: I like to play on multiplayer servers but I cant seem to find any that are hiring and I am highly active and Tend to overenginner.
Will i follow the rules: yesh and it seems 6 disapeered.
additional info: love ftb and vanilla and i am somewhat of a redstone wiz.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChaoticPancakes
Experience With FTB: I have been playing FTB since early December 2012. Mainly been using IC2/BC/Thermal/Forestry/RP done a little Thaumcraft. Not looked into Computercraft at all and very little Railcraft, but would like to learn.
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a server to play on as I am starting to get a little bored playing all on my own in my single player world. Want some nice friendly people to play with and learn from and to help out.
Will you Follow the rules? Absolutely, but 6 is missing
Additional info: 27 Years old. From the UK so time zone is GMT. Play for a few hours every evening and weekends.
ADDED[DOUBLEPOST=1361935857][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: glenstokes
Experience With FTB: Have been playing FTB since early December. Like using industrial craft, red power and build craft. Would like to play around with bees more.
Why You Would Like To Join: As i have became bored of playing on a solo world. Looking to become part of a small community that shares similar interests to me. Would like to collaborate on builds and projects and help contribute to making the server better.
Will you Follow the rules? Yes.
Additional info: From Scotland, enjoy playing sports and currently at University. Spend too much time reading the wiki for my own good.
6 is missing.
Added[DOUBLEPOST=1361935912][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: yummyface
Experience: since beta i have tried to learn it and am getting good at most things.
Why would i like to join: I like to play on multiplayer servers but I cant seem to find any that are hiring and I am highly active and Tend to overenginner.
Will i follow the rules: yesh and it seems 6 disapeered.
additional info: love ftb and vanilla and i am somewhat of a redstone wiz.
Added

KingHaavard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingHaavard
Experience With FTB: I have seen direwolf since s2 and have played alot myself.
Why You Would Like To Join: I need a Mindcrack server to play and jave fun on, and record for my new channel
Will you Follow the rules? Yea Missing number is 6
Additional info: I'll record mindcrack ftb videos and upload for YouTube. Norway Rules!:)

calala

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: calala
Experience With FTB: I don't got a whole lot of experience with FTB, but i know mostly everything i need to know. There is some mods i don't know a whole lot of like Thaumcraft.
Why You Would Like To Join: I want to join a nice and friendly community, and have fun with other people.
Will you Follow the rules? Yes i will! :) (6 is missing)
Additional info: Hardworking and active

Arceus22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arceus22
Experience With FTB: I have been playing FTB for almost 6 months now
Why You Would Like To Join: I would like to join because I would like to meet new friends and experience a whitelisted ftb server
Will you Follow the rules? Yes, I will
Additional info: I am very experience with IC2, RP2, buildcraft, and thaumcraft

EnderOptimus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EnderOptimus
Experience With FTB: Been playing about half a year with FTB ,with original a year
Why You Would Like To Join: honestly im a big fan of ethos guude and them watching their videos always made it look like so much fun so i would like to try and i think i would be a good addition
Will you Follow the rules? Yes of course
Additional info: Experience mainly with rail craft a bit of build craft and thaum[DOUBLEPOST=1362085536][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and six is missing sorry forgot ^^

Monsterwynn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Monsterwynn
Experience With FTB: I have been playing for about 5 or 6 months
Why You Would Like To Join: i used to play on a server then it died out. and now i am getting bored of playing alone
Will you Follow the rules? yes. and six is missing
Additional info: i play about 3-4 hours a day and i just started getting into bees but i know some of the other mods also

KingHaavard

Jul 29, 2019
Why You Would Like To Join: I need a Mindcrack server to play and jave fun on, and record for my new channel
Additional info: I'll record mindcrack ftb videos and upload for YouTube. Norway Rules!:)

trixxzz83

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trixxzz83
Experience With FTB: moderate
Why You Would Like To Join: i like small communities
Will you Follow the rules? of course
Additional info: the 6th rules is missing

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xEtnies
Experience With FTB: A few weeks
Why You Would Like To Join: I am looking for a nice server to play on :)
Will you Follow the rules? Definitely.
Additional info: I love helping people!

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019

ADDED[DOUBLEPOST=1363045167][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Monsterwynn
Experience With FTB: I have been playing for about 5 or 6 months
Why You Would Like To Join: i used to play on a server then it died out. and now i am getting bored of playing alone
Will you Follow the rules? yes. and six is missing
Additional info: i play about 3-4 hours a day and i just started getting into bees but i know some of the other mods also
ADDED[DOUBLEPOST=1363045202][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: trixxzz83
Experience With FTB: moderate
Why You Would Like To Join: i like small communities
Will you Follow the rules? of course
Additional info: the 6th rules is missing
ADDED

HomedawgHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HomedawgHD
Experience With FTB: have only been playing for around 2 months but I watch a lot of streams so I know a good bit of things about it
Why You Would Like To Join: I want to find a server where I can meet and play with people
Will you Follow the rules? Yes, I will follow all of the rules
Additional info: The 6th rule is missing

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HomedawgHD
Experience With FTB: have only been playing for around 2 months but I watch a lot of streams so I know a good bit of things about it
Why You Would Like To Join: I want to find a server where I can meet and play with people
Will you Follow the rules? Yes, I will follow all of the rules
Additional info: The 6th rule is missing
ADDED

SmallButBeast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SmallButBeast
Experience With FTB: played with most mods for more than a year and played FTB for 8 months
Why You Would Like To Join: i want to work with people and make a spectacular build that is both good looking and functional.
Will you Follow the rules? I feel Cheated... u forgot my 2nd favorite number, 6. I always have followed rules and dont plan on stopping
Additional info: Im 14 and in the EST timezone, and play for a few hours everyday. But you deserve to know this, i have been banned once because a moderator built his house around me when i logged off, and when i logged in he banned me for trespassing and possibly griefing

orrinst

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: orrinst
Experience With FTB: played since the mindcrackers started... great understanding of industrial craft but I have grown bored of it and now I'm striving to learn most of the other mods.
Why You Would Like To Join: I am bored of single player and I think multiplayer will make playing more excited and I'll be able to have a good time with other people.
Will you Follow the rules?: Ya... I don't agree with banning items but I can see where this can greatly benefit the server if someone gets a little careless with a nuke...(6 is missin')
Additional Info: I am 17 and I have played minecraft for a while now... just hopin' to get on a server... one that doesn't suck :)