Whitelist Server JerkCraft|Mindcrack v8.2.0|Whitelisted|Small and friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Death_must_Die

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Death_must_Die
Experience With FTB: I am fairly new to FTB and i am a really fast learner
Why You Would Like To Join: This seems like an awesome starter server to play on and make new friends
Will you Follow the rules? I will follow ever rule including the missing six
Additional info: Tacos!

skilssen99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Simmen99
Why You Would Like To Join: I'm looking for a small, friendly server to play on.
Will you Follow the rules?Yes.
I am 13 almost 14 and i am god at ftb i can almost all about it.

jrabb1t

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jrabb1t
Experience With FTB: few months, still learning and i love to learn!
Why You Would Like To Join: looking for a good community to continue to play with and get to know. I love doing things with people in minecraft
Will you Follow the rules? of course :>
Additional info: I like to build long projects that take planning and preperation. I enjoy exploring caves and such with people so hopefully I can do that with folks. Thanks for reading my application.

six is missing.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
add
IGN: jrabb1t
Experience With FTB: few months, still learning and i love to learn!
Why You Would Like To Join: looking for a good community to continue to play with and get to know. I love doing things with people in minecraft
Will you Follow the rules? of course :>
Additional info: I like to build long projects that take planning and preperation. I enjoy exploring caves and such with people so hopefully I can do that with folks. Thanks for reading my application.

six is missing.

added

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolkieto
Experience With FTB: From summer.
Why You Would Like To Join: Because whitelisted communities tend to have best atmosphere to relax and play some FTB with friends.
Will you Follow the rules? Yes, i will.
Additional info: I'm 17 years old guy from Lithuania,Europe who loves to play FTB.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolkieto
Experience With FTB: From summer.
Why You Would Like To Join: Because whitelisted communities tend to have best atmosphere to relax and play some FTB with friends.
Will you Follow the rules? Yes, i will.
Additional info: I'm 17 years old guy from Lithuania,Europe who loves to play FTB.
read the rules please :D

BartyKonc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BartyKonc
Experience With FTB:I have played it for about 2-3 months now,but I'm still kind of noob..
Why You Would Like To Join:I have played some singleplayer and some other servers but,I'd like to join a small friendly community without griefing and stealing.
Will you Follow the rules?:eek:f course I will,btw u miss 6.
Additional info:I'm 14 and I live in Croatia.Looking foward to seeing you guys :D

jartim5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jartim5
Experience With FTB: i have play FTB sind it came out and a lot of tekkit to :)
Why You Would Like To Join: the server i normaly play on has closed so i'm looking for a new server to play on. i love to play on small servers because it more socale then some of the big server out there
Will you Follow the rules? yes i have no problem in that
Additional info: i like to help others

Slenderguy303

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Slenderguy303
Experience With FTB: I play the Direwolf20 modpack regularly and know most of the mods available in the mindcrack modpack.
Why You Would Like To Join: I would like to join this server to have a good friendly environment to play on.
Will you Follow the rules? Yes, I will follow the rules.
Additional info: I'm mature and friendly.
By the way, number 6 is missing.

ianvansman

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: ianvansman
Experience With FTB: ive playd a cople of months but am very slow
Why You Would Like To Join: i wold like to play on a friendly server ftb mindcrack
Will you Follow the rules? i will olow the rules in all cercemstances
Additional info: i am 12 years old

Baldish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: we1221
Experience With FTB: Ever since Mindcrack started and came out.
Why You Would Like To Join: I am wanting to find a place where I can play worry free, with other people and hopefully have a great time and meet new people
Will you Follow the rules?Of course and Six is missing!
Additional info:Go Feed the Beast <3