Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Iron_Chestplate

Jul 29, 2019
I am not whitelisted I am Iron_Chestplate if it is because i have been afg (Away From Game) I have been on vacation for quite some time in sweden where there could be thousands of minecraft buckets put into the ocean and take out water and not even make a dent! Thanks! ~Iron

Osidon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys dont know how to run private pack and such, been away a while doing uni work XD

Thatcubandude21

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Thatcubandude21 and Ronny in real life
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:I Am a legend at vanilla and have been playing Ftb recently but have played tekkit for a very long time.
  • What do you bring to the table?: Creative building Skills, and Mod support
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I am Mature and I Only like making the experience the best for myself and others.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: 1 ban. I was on a private server when i was working with someone. His names was krill. I had just made a condenser(This is tekkit btw) with the materials i found. I left to go help out my friend and left him to work on a system. My friend helped me build our company name. It said Kuban, K for krill and uban for Cuban. When i come back the sign said Krill and he kept ignoring me. So i took my condenser and left. The owner didnt want to hear my side of the story and just banned me.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :):If i want to create my own mystcraft worlds i have to have permission.

HopityAG

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Don't know if u remember me I was playing in the server and I was whitelisted too, I am friend with Jim btw. And I havn't logg on to the server for a long time and that was because I didn't had a pc that can play FTB and now that I got a new pc I can play... but when i try to open FTB with the private modpack an "fatal error" shows up and I don't know what do to if anyone can help me please contact me with some way. Thanks a lot!