Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
[WARNING] [Minecraft] Cant keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

thats what shows up on the CP just before it crashs

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
this is what someone said...
It could be that bukkit is multi threading or load balancing onto two different cores. Minecraft was designed as a single thread game and not intended to run off of multiple cores. Bukkit attempts to multi thread and when threads are running on multiple cores running at variable speeds, this error can occur.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Working on it now guys, was sick as a dog yesterday and still not the best but I will see what I can do.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Touch just let him be right now, even if he white lists you the server is down atm, that is Priority 1. Morning Jarrad! If I was up there youd be back in bed getting rest.!

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
At first I was like
image.png

and then I realized,

image.png

So now you all can be like,

success-kid-meme-generator-hell-yea-time-to-mine-641b53.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1367499052][/DOUBLEPOST]I had to use a backup, and there is a higher than normal tickrate. I am downloading a copy locally to look at it and see if I can find it. Go ahead and play, but there may be a little lag from time to time.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
was up to season 6 aswell on direwolf LP, but i did do it with his changed in the higher episodes, was having abit of fun then :L and Touch, i did tell you yesterday i accepted you... just had to wait, but Jarr, get well soon :)

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
What pack are we using? Ive tried Ulti .1 and .2... or did you add Ars Magica? :D
Back on topic, when i log in, it wont even tell me what mods im missing. it just says i dont have the right mods...

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
just crashed again right after i got on. dont know if its me but i only had my coke ovens going and my boiler. i use managers to keep ovens full but there shouldnt ever be more then 3 or 4 coal backed up in the manager. TPS was low to at 35sh when it crashed.

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
crashed again...was able to play for several hours though, but there was alot of really bad lag spikes.

Salithox

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Brian
  • MineCraft Name - Salithox
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 29
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - Yes, Been playing with vanilla and mods since very early beta, plus I run my own server as well on the FTBU.
  • What do you bring to the table? - Im overall a good person and will help out people when and if i can.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - My friend (TheKitSuhime) ask me to apply. I feel it would be nice to play on a server and not be the one running it for a change.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - No never been banned from any online game ive ever played.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : Bring cookies. Jordan ate all the ones we had ;)

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for anyone that hasn't gotten their app looked at yet, its been a crazy week for us all. If you are still interested drop another post in this forum and well take a look at any we have missed.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: xSimplename
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 22
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I know most about mods
  • What do you bring to the table? Artistic buildings
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I sometimes help people but i am kinda lazy.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No i have not.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: I'm really liking the chunk loading rule and also the spawners.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
crashed again...was able to play for several hours though, but there was alot of really bad lag spikes.
Please let us know who was on and what happened right before the crash. I am seeing some bad stuff in the logs about hard mod crashes so I need to know what you guys were doing at the time of the crash if possible.