Java Problem: Connection reset

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

AcidBlade

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Java Problem: Connection reset
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Techworld
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/71cec034
Details of the issue:
I have a big Problem, every time if i try to join on a server, i get the failmessage http://puu.sh/heNJ5/b65f8951e8.jpg (Internal Exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset). At first it was really rare that i get the message, but now it's every time. I don't know how i can fix it, i tried every solveidea i get and i found in the internet. Had anyone an idea what can i test?
I'm thankful to every answer and apologize my bad english ^^

Last edited:

Tubs

Jul 29, 2019
if you are on curse:
1. hit play so the vanilla launcher comes up.
2. hit edit profile.
3. check the laucher visbilety and set it too "Keep the launcher open".
4. click on save profile.
5 start the game
6. test joining the server.
7. go back to hte laucher and copy the entire log
8. post it at pastbin or gist
9. copy the link here

if you are on the FTB launcher
1. open your Feed The Beast folder(you can find this location if you dont know where it is in the FTB launcer options and in top you have "Install folder...")
2. find MinecraftLog
3. open and copy the log
4. post it at pastbin or gist
5. copy the link here

AcidBlade

Jul 29, 2019
sry that's my first time here, so i don't know really that i can edit something.
please ignore that ^^ but I want to know if there is any hope that i can play minecraft like all others :c I've add the log link, so please help me >.<

AcidBlade

Jul 29, 2019
I'don't really know, but I'm the only one who get that error, and yeah, my internet isn't the best (~5k), but normal i don't need more except i want to download something

AcidBlade

Jul 29, 2019
:'C is there anything i can change in my house? moving the me system away or something like this?

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
That is an internet problem. If you have DSL internet, get cable internet. If you have cable internet. Your speeds will be increased soon.

AcidBlade

Jul 29, 2019
I've get my internet over D-Lan from our router, the other facts i don't know.
But why get i the error only if i'm next to big machines?

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
I've get my internet over D-Lan from our router, the other facts i don't know.
But why get i the error only if i'm next to big machines?
Those machines are sending a lot of "Packets" those packets are a lot for your internet to handle.

AcidBlade

Jul 29, 2019
so if i trade the most of the me system to a friend which used it with me, i don't get more conn. resets?