Jampacked Results

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
About 5th was Elementary. But those three wouldn't necessarily have been in that order if there were prizes. I wasn't trying very hard to rank them once I had picked the three winners.

Reactions: SnowShock35

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Grats to the other winners. I am very happy to see that I have won the second place. I havent been able to update the pack much since the Jampacked because I had to do a lot of school stuff. But expect more updates soon (probably around mid July)

nursemmalee

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats to everyone who was recognized and ultra congrats to the three at the top! I can't wait to attempt to find more time to play more packs. :p So many to choose from... so little time...

Raccoon

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations to the winners, but the top winner was really us! (The Minecraft community) because we have at our disposal 29 new and awesome made modpacks that took a lot of hard work to be part of this competition!
Thank you all that participated and mostly to the ones that trusted in me as Alpha tester! (Post Finem and Atonement)
Expect to see lots of them in my channel!

LR
@LordRaccoon
WWW.youtube.com/user/lordracoongmail

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats, to winners and runner ups and others. There are some really amazing packs here. Also, as a fellow student, congrats to Storkman, Void world is a lot of fun.

Joseph_PvP

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys i was just looking over the forums i cannot seem to find a thread for Void Shadows. I was just wondering if it has a thread.