JAG MC | FTB 1.4.2 Beta | Whitelist | Small, Friendly, PVE

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

g0shujinsama

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: g0shujinsama / Age: 29 / Location: Florida, USA
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? I have run a few private servers for family and friends and recently played on a Magic World server.
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? I absolutely agree.
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) I'm more of the "find a mountain to build a reclusive tower on top of type." If the style of my towers is appreciated, I am willing to help others with their projects.
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored. I've never been banned.

yukazshadow

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : IGN: yukazshadow / Age: 23 / General Location: Florida
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? I played 1 public server until it shut down for lag issues. I played several different modded servers with husband for different experiences. The public server and most recent personal server were FTB.
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? Absolutely. Your rules outline the kind of server I want to be a part of.
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) Yes, I will post pictures below. My main activity when playing Minecraft is building. I love experimenting with the blocks and coming up with new ideas inspired by landscapes.
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored. I have never been banned from a server before.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is a floating island sort of build, attached to a gatehouse at ground level. It is a pet project I am currently working on and is not complete just yet. The robot look was actually an unintentional but pleasant consequence. My more recent projects include working with sand and glass in interesting ways--including an underwater bubble base. I am also working on an idea for a treehouse using firs. I have more pictures of the base above as well as these others if anyone wants to see them, but I do not want to bog the forum. I would definitely appreciate being considered for this server for my builds.

Follay

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : Follay 17 Michigan
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? 1 week on FTB about 6 months of tekkit
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? Yes, completely
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) Not really, I prefer to make my own houses look good
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored. N/A

cpaxe97

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : cpaxe97, 15, and live in the USA, WI
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? Well, I have played tekkit before and watched over 10 hours of Feed The Beast gameplay I fairly know what I am doing.
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? Yes, I do.
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) I am not a good builder so I cannot.
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored. I have not been banned on a tekkit nor a Feed the Beast server but banned on 1 regular minecraft server. I was admin and he thought I griefed his spawn and banned me apparently. But that is about it.
Also add me on skype: cpaxe97

yoomanyoo

Jul 29, 2019
I like to join this server.
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : yoomanyoo 16 Holland
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? some I play on some private server and I played on a few FTB servers
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? Offcores
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) meabe I will show some stuff later
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored.
never been baned in a modded server.
1 time on a vinala server PVP I kilt the onwer he didn''t like it that I kilt him with 10 other guys (hello it is Pvp)

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : My IGN is luca2849 (no caps) and I'm 20 and live in Wales in the United Kingdom.
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers?I have had many tekkit servers in the past but I've moved up to feed the beast because tekkit doesn't get permissions.
  3. Do you agree to the server rules?yes definitely they are very fair
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) im not really a builder kind of player I just prefer to make cool machines and assembly lines :)
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored: I have been banned from a tekkit server for griefing but later on they found out it wasn't me so yeah...

mrgodzillakill

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN godzillakill/ AGE (required) 17 / General Location (optional) : Belgium
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? I've been on a lot of modded servers, so i know quite some things about the mods, but you never know everything :p
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? Yes, I do
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) i'm not really a builder, I love the technical stuff behind the mods more
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored. I have been banned before, but that was because the admin had removed my house, i asked him why and he began to call me names, so i asked him again why and then he banned me :(

Stellarman

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN coopy10 / AGE 16 / General Location Oregon
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? I have been playing with mods for a while now usually using MultiMC to install the mods myself but upon the release of the FTB mod pack i decided to find a server, I know how to use everything from IC2 to MFFS and will make a great addition to the server :)
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? I agree with the server rules.
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) Sadly, i don't have any pictures of my best buildings, but i do know how to build and will if necessary.
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored I have never been banned from a server before. I have a very good reputation.

Minimal

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : 16, East Coast
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? Very little. I have have a lot of experience in vanilla servers though
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? a course
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) Builder, General player ECT. N/A
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored. nope never

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : MegaVoimaa/15/Finland
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? I have played in many modded servers and i know how the mods work.
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? Yes!
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built)
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored. Never banned.

Jester Lupine

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: dusklupine | Age: 28 | Location: Colorado, USA
  2. Mainly experience with IC/BC/RP servers, Tekkit as well. My aims are more towards a community feel and having an economy if possible. I typically avoided servers with 'Ez-Mode" mods like EE or EasyEnchant, or places that say they're survival, but time/weather gets messed with (mods/admins changing it to day and sunny..)
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? More than willingly. Rules keep things stable.
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? I could try, though I would have to rummage up some photos if I actually stopped deleting the MC folder every other update... xD
  5. If you have been banned before: Negative. Never been banned.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : hopdog (28) over-world (USA)
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? lots with tekkit
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? yes
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) I don't mind assisting but i have my own big builds to make
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored. Nope never been banned.

Damon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VladHammer
Exp: I have alot of FTB mod experience through SSP but only a handful of hours on SMP
Yes I agree with the server rules
Not much of a builder but I love digging lol
I personally haven't been banned but this is an account my friend doesn't use anymore so idk if he was banned from any servers before I started using it...

codecub

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : codecub
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? I've been playing Tekkit for around 5 months, and when FTB came out I hopped on the bandwagon. Right now I'm just trying to get into a server simply because every single thread is either a) full or b) inactive.
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? Yes
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) No, :p
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored. I haven't been banned before, not that I know of.

TheKeyholder

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : TheKeyholder/16 Estonia.
  2. What experience do you have with modded servers? I've played in some but none of them was'n really right for me so i'm looking for a server to stay....
  3. Do you agree to the server rules? Yes.
  4. Are you interested in becoming a builder? (Post pictures of what you have built) No i'm not but if needed i can copy others building (if needed to build a City or something...)
  5. If you have been banned before; Please explain why you were banned, one sentence replies and "my little brother did it" will be ignored. Luckily haven't...

Also sorry if i made some mistakes....