Whitelist Server JaemsCarft|MindCrack V8.1.1|Whitelist|Mature|Survival|Balkon's Weapons|Logistics Pipes

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dexinstent

Jul 29, 2019
Name : James
IGN : Dexinstent
Experience with this modpack: I'm ok with IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft. I've been playing since December 2012. I'm very familiar with Balkron's weapon mod.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a mature MindCrack FTB server :)
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Of course
Skype(Not needed) : dexinstent
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : I'm currently occupied with school which isn't the most amazing place. Every Friday, I go to a church too meet up with some pretty cool people. We go out to eat and have fun. We usually go bowling. On Sundays, I go to church from around 11am to 2-4pm. Then back on Monday, I start school until Friday. My attitude toward life is just enjoy what you can enjoy. If something brings you down, I just remember there are lots of other people in the world that have a much more harder life than you. In general, I'm witty but mature. I've been banned by two servers around Beta 1.4. A admin on the server thought I was duplicating diamonds. We talked lots and I accepted that he was worried so I let him ban me. They created a new server so I tried joining and it worked. I told the admin that banned me to ban me once again to be fair and to keep integrity.
-Dex

Jeddac

Jul 29, 2019
Name : James
IGN : Dexinstent
Experience with this modpack: I'm ok with IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft. I've been playing since December 2012. I'm very familiar with Balkron's weapon mod.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a mature MindCrack FTB server :)
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Of course
Skype(Not needed) : dexinstent
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : I'm currently occupied with school which isn't the most amazing place. Every Friday, I go to a church too meet up with some pretty cool people. We go out to eat and have fun. We usually go bowling. On Sundays, I go to church from around 11am to 2-4pm. Then back on Monday, I start school until Friday. My attitude toward life is just enjoy what you can enjoy. If something brings you down, I just remember there are lots of other people in the world that have a much more harder life than you. In general, I'm witty but mature. I've been banned by two servers around Beta 1.4. A admin on the server thought I was duplicating diamonds. We talked lots and I accepted that he was worried so I let him ban me. They created a new server so I tried joining and it worked. I told the admin that banned me to ban me once again to be fair and to keep integrity.
-Dex

The bold hurts my eyes, so i'll keep this short.
Welcome.

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
Name :Casey (Guy)
IGN :Miner1337
Experience with this modpack:Moderate but still have a lot to learn
Why do you want to join?:I've been joining servers mleft and right and cant find the right one,im also looking for a great community
Have you read and accepted the rules?:yes
Skype(Not needed) : Skype acts weird for me
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Thanks for reading my application and considering me for a spot on the server hope to see you soon

TurtleLauncher97

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Brett
IGN : Turtlelauncher97
Experience with this modpack: 5 months of enjoying and learning
Why do you want to join?: I want a mature and fun whitelisted server to play on
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes and i accept
Skype(Not needed) : Turtlelauncher97
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Im good at building :3

AndezMF

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Andy
IGN : andyjonpage
Experience with this modpack: 1 month spent 50/50 ssp/smp
Why do you want to join?: The server I've invested a few hours on has started to die so I'm looking for a similar server with a close knit community and to help out on some group builds.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes and yes
Skype(Not needed) : I have Skype but need to double check the name.
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : I'm a student based in the UK so I'm active pretty random hours. I'm amicable and love taking part in group projects so if I get whitelisted and you want to do stuff like nether/ teleporter hub hit me up!

Usili

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, is there supposed to be a proper way to install Balkon's Weapon Mod with this? I am getting consistent crashing when trying to type in the server IP number in.

Jeddac

Jul 29, 2019
This server really has potential and I went on the server and only 1 other person was on. I really feel that I should get more people on so, if you don't mind, Jeddac, I'll be reposting this on the minecraft forums and directly leading it right back here.

EDIT - Heres the link - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ack-v7whitelistmaturesurvivalbalkons-weapons/

-Dex

Yeah, we don't have that many people as of now :p

Name : Andy
IGN : andyjonpage
Experience with this modpack: 1 month spent 50/50 ssp/smp
Why do you want to join?: The server I've invested a few hours on has started to die so I'm looking for a similar server with a close knit community and to help out on some group builds.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes and yes
Skype(Not needed) : I have Skype but need to double check the name.
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : I'm a student based in the UK so I'm active pretty random hours. I'm amicable and love taking part in group projects so if I get whitelisted and you want to do stuff like nether/ teleporter hub hit me up!

Accepted- i swear i've played on the same server as you before...

Hey, is there supposed to be a proper way to install Balkon's Weapon Mod with this? I am getting consistent crashing when trying to type in the server IP number in.
Just drag the .zip into the 'mods' folder- should work fine.

Usili

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, it keeps crashing, when I type in the server IP number. >.<

Should the .zip file be 196 Kilobytes?

Jeddac

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, it might be the '0' in the IP- if you still have item renderer set to 0- i believe that was crashing me before, i had to either re-map the key, or use the numpad.

donto

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Johannes
IGN : donto
Experience with this modpack: I have played it since the release now, and im getting pretty good at each of the mod added.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join and play with new people than playing alone all the time. And to be able to play with my friend.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Of course i have.
Skype(Not needed) : Yes i do have Skype.
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Not at the time being.

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
Name :Casey (Guy)
IGN :Miner1337
Experience with this modpack:Moderate but still have a lot to learn
Why do you want to join?:I've been joining servers mleft and right and cant find the right one,im also looking for a great community
Have you read and accepted the rules?:yes
Skype(Not needed) : Skype acts weird for me
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Thanks for reading my application and considering me for a spot on the server hope to see you soon

Pantheeer

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Iver
IGN : Kickass1997
Experience with this modpack: I have played it since the release now with my friend, i have good experience with all the mods.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a server with a good community where i can play with my friends and maybe get som new friends:)
Have you read and accepted the rules?: yes, yes i have.
Skype(Not needed) : I do have skype.
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Im glad you took your time looking over my application.

Jeddac

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Johannes
IGN : donto
Experience with this modpack: I have played it since the release now, and im getting pretty good at each of the mod added.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join and play with new people than playing alone all the time. And to be able to play with my friend.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Of course i have.
Skype(Not needed) : Yes i do have Skype.
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Not at the time being.

Name : Iver
IGN : Kickass1997
Experience with this modpack: I have played it since the release now with my friend, i have good experience with all the mods.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a server with a good community where i can play with my friends and maybe get som new friends:)
Have you read and accepted the rules?: yes, yes i have.
Skype(Not needed) : I do have skype.
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Im glad you took your time looking over my application.

Welcome, and welcome.

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason why you are overlooking my application? I see people getting whitelisted left and right but my application doesn't seem to be getting any attention? Is it my age, my Ign, or my choice not to use skype?

SkullsGoneCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Jake
IGN : skullguncrazy
Experience with this modpack: Ive been playing on it for 2 weeks and ive been watching tutorials on this pack.
Why do you want to join?: I want to play without any lots restrictions (500x500) or (128x128). I dont want to play with the annoying 12 year old. Also i want to play on a small community not a server that has 1000 slots and over 10000 players. Also I wanting to do a lets play series and I've tried doing it with feed the beast but single player isn't working out for me.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: I have read and fully agreed to these rules
Skype(Not needed) : i don't feel like having a ton of people spamming me but if i get accepted then i will give it to you
Anything extra you really feel the need to type. Ive never been banned and i have proof http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/69fb73c03a4ebac101ac2fe377dbe964c5300a1b

Foge

Jul 29, 2019
Name :Ryan
IGN :lFoge
Experience with this modpack: not exactly a machine kinda guy, Im more into the thaumcraft stuff and good at it too!
Why do you want to join?: Would like to play on a server with some friendly people who also play ftb.
Have you read and accepted the rules? of course
Skype(Not needed) : fogerb
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : sahdfusdsdjf