Whitelist Server JaemsCarft|MindCrack V8.1.1|Whitelist|Mature|Survival|Balkon's Weapons|Logistics Pipes

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ch1ck3nbutt

Jul 29, 2019
JaemsCarft - 24/7
Server IP: 108.61.53.58:25573
JaemsCarft is a 24/7 Mindcrack server that is purely dedicated to the enjoyment of the players. This server is strictly survival, even the admins have to play in survival. (With the exception of getting griefed items back.) We hope to create a server with mature players that can teach, learn, and hopefully work together without difficulty.​
Rules
  • Respect
    Respect is a huge part of this community, so please respect all players. If anyone is seen disrespecting another player, they not be tolerated and will be quickly removed.
  • Common Sense
    Please used your brain! We don't want immature fools running about the server, lighting a forest on fire.
  • Maturity
    Please, please, please. Don't act like an 8 year old who complains about everything. This server was made for enjoyment, not to hear other people complain about life.
  • No Griefing
    I wish I didn't have to post this, but for those who watch people's rage for their enjoyment, it's a no here.
Server Specs
[Note: The map is a few days old]​
Difficulty level - HARD​
Gregtech Hardcore - ON​
PvP - Enabled, but not encouraged​
Land Generation - Large Biomes​
Other Mods
So far, we only have two mods extra, but as said above, this is made for the enjoyment of other players. So if you want a mod, or have a recommendation, please say so!​
Balkon's Weapon Mod
Logistics Pipes
[MUST place logisticspipes.cfg in config folder!]​
App
[Notice: I may or may not answer instantly, so give this about 12 hours for an acception/rejection]​
[We recommend skype, because we are frequently in a call while playing the server]​
Name :
IGN :
Why do you want to join?:
Have you read and accepted the rules?:
Skype(Not needed) :
Anything extra you really feel the need to type :

dkznike

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Nick
IGN : dkznike
Experience with this modpack: i have been playing quite a bit lately, and know almost all the mods
Why do you want to join?: i have been looking for a server for a long time, but it is hard to find a good one so i hope this is the one. I have been hosting my own for some time but it was not 24/7 and it was only me and another friend playing on there so i hope this will be better :)
Have you read and accepted the rules?: is the moon made of chesse, of course first thing i do :)
Skype(Not needed) :
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : nah not really

RedShadow13

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ben​
IGN: RedShadow13​
Experience with this modpack: With this modpack, not much. I have played the DW20 modpack so I know most of the mods but I want to play on a server with an extra challenge. :)
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because of the extra challenge that GregTech offers. Also I have previously joined two other servers but they are frequently offline when I want to play so I want to play on a reliable server with a good community in the chat.​
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes, I always read and follow the rules.​
Skype(Not needed): No, sorry.​
Anything extra you really feel the need to type: Yes, what are the rules on quarries and such? I always tend to fill in the top three layers of the hole afterwards unless I want to use the hole for something. I am just curious. :) I hope to see you soon! :D

Syk0m0nk3y

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Nathan​
IGN : Syk0m0nk3y​
Experience with this modpack: since long before it was a mod pack​
Why do you want to join?: looking for a place to build and hang out with like minding people​
Have you read and accepted the rules?: yes​
Skype(Not needed) : I'll send you a contact invite if my app is accepted.​
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Not at this time.​

Ch1ck3nbutt

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ben​
IGN: RedShadow13​
Experience with this modpack: With this modpack, not much. I have played the DW20 modpack so I know most of the mods but I want to play on a server with an extra challenge. :)
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because of the extra challenge that GregTech offers. Also I have previously joined two other servers but they are frequently offline when I want to play so I want to play on a reliable server with a good community in the chat.​
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes, I always read and follow the rules.​
Skype(Not needed): No, sorry.​
Anything extra you really feel the need to type: Yes, what are the rules on quarries and such? I always tend to fill in the top three layers of the hole afterwards unless I want to use the hole for something. I am just curious. :) I hope to see you soon! :D

Name : Nathan​
IGN : Syk0m0nk3y​
Experience with this modpack: since long before it was a mod pack​
Why do you want to join?: looking for a place to build and hang out with like minding people​
Have you read and accepted the rules?: yes​
Skype(Not needed) : I'll send you a contact invite if my app is accepted.​
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Not at this time.​
There aren't any rules on quarries besides covering your hole (please make it look natural. xD) if you do it on the surface. If you aren't willing to cover the hole, then quarry underground. We'd prefer that the landscape still looks nice.

You guys have been accepted and whitelisted.

Welcome to the server, and enjoy your time. :)

-JaemsCarft Staff

Hurrah

Jul 29, 2019
Name : John
IGN : BinsoXO
Experience with this modpack: about 4 month worth of experience
Why do you want to join?: i want to join a server that does not over blacklist items
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes
Skype(Not needed) : Binso.binso
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : nope, (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Ch1ck3nbutt

Jul 29, 2019
Name : John
IGN : BinsoXO
Experience with this modpack: about 4 month worth of experience
Why do you want to join?: i want to join a server that does not over blacklist items
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes
Skype(Not needed) : Binso.binso
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : nope, (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Out of curiosity, what items were 'blacklisted' on other servers?

DeathMaker

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Will​
IGN : wpierce74​
Experience with this modpack: About a month​
Why do you want to join?: SSP is fun, but I'm looking for other people to join and learn from.​
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes and yes.​
Skype(Not needed) : I have one, but I can't remember what it is anymore.​
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Yes, does anyone want to team up with me or is there anyone that I can team up with?​

Jeddac

Jul 29, 2019
It's actually incorrect- oops.
Seeing as james has just left- it's Server IP: 108:61:53:58:25573

KowKrisis

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Richard
IGN : Kowkrisis
Experience with this modpack: I have been playing since the beta
Why do you want to join?: Starting to get bored of not playing with people
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Ofcourse
Skype(Not needed) : Kowkrisis
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : nothing as of now.

FrozenFirebat

Jul 29, 2019
App
[Notice: I may or may not answer instantly, so give this about 12 hours for an acception/rejection]​
[We recommend skype, because we are frequently in a call while playing the server]​
Name : Frozen​
IGN : FrozenFirebat​
Experience with this modpack: Veteran​
Why do you want to join?: Was running a server payed for by another player, using Mindcrack V7 + mystcraft + ars magica + ee3, and the server owner stopped paying for it and vanished.​
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yep and Yep​
Skype(Not needed) :​
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Just looking for a friendly community.​

Jeddac

Jul 29, 2019
App
[Notice: I may or may not answer instantly, so give this about 12 hours for an acception/rejection]
[We recommend skype, because we are frequently in a call while playing the server]
Name : Frozen
IGN : FrozenFirebat
Experience with this modpack: Veteran
Why do you want to join?: Was running a server payed for by another player, using Mindcrack V7 + mystcraft + ars magica + ee3, and the server owner stopped paying for it and vanished.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yep and Yep
Skype(Not needed) :
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Just looking for a friendly community.

Welcome c:

peypey

Jul 29, 2019

Name Freddie
IGN peypey
Experience with this modpack: I have played a lot recently on single player,
Why do you want to join?: So that i have a reliable online server to play on, that doesn't lag ridiculously
Have you read and accepted the rules?: yes
Skype(Not needed) : sorry, don't have one
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Thanks

Usili

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Jacob
IGN : Odyssey101
Experience with this modpack: Been playing a good deal more; still a newbie in some aspects
Why do you want to join?: To join other servers, other than my friend's server
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Aye
Skype(Not needed) :

Jeddac

Jul 29, 2019
Name Freddie
IGN peypey
Experience with this modpack: I have played a lot recently on single player,
Why do you want to join?: So that i have a reliable online server to play on, that doesn't lag ridiculously
Have you read and accepted the rules?: yes
Skype(Not needed) : sorry, don't have one
Name : Jacob
IGN : Odyssey101
Experience with this modpack: Been playing a good deal more; still a newbie in some aspects
Why do you want to join?: To join other servers, other than my friend's server
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Aye
Skype(Not needed) :
Welcome, both of ye' c:[DOUBLEPOST=1358686599][/DOUBLEPOST](Balkon's is currently NOT working- will be fixed shortly once james is alive.)