Whitelist Server JaemsCarft|MindCrack V8.1.1|Whitelist|Mature|Survival|Balkon's Weapons|Logistics Pipes

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dronre

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Caleb
IGN : Dronre
Experience with this modpack: I know the basics and have tinkered with advanced stuff, but am not a master. I am a fast learner.
Why do you want to join?: Because I am a friend of the creators.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: I think, but I'm wondering if I can have an exception with 'Common Sense'. You see, I make dumb mistakes A LOT, and I was hoping you guys would let me off with a warning or something, just something to ponder. loljk
Skype(Not needed) : Can you repeat the question?
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Taco.

Jeddac

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Caleb
IGN : Dronre
Experience with this modpack: I know the basics and have tinkered with advanced stuff, but am not a master. I am a fast learner.
Why do you want to join?: Because I am a friend of the creators.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: I think, but I'm wondering if I can have an exception with 'Common Sense'. You see, I make dumb mistakes A LOT, and I was hoping you guys would let me off with a warning or something, just something to ponder. loljk
Skype(Not needed) : Can you repeat the question?
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Taco.

Welcome, Taco Oribello.
I hope you enjoy your stay.

Matty0822

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Matty
IGN Kol_Xirel
Experience with this modpack: I have played a lot recently on single player. I also have played extensively with tekkit and I mainly dabble in railcraft
Why do you want to join?: I would like to play one a nice server with a kind community without the fear of griefing
Have you read and accepted the rules?: yes
Skype(Not needed) : matt.ladam91
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Thanks for the opportunity?

PellucidJudge

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Linus
IGN : PellucidJudge
Experience with this modpack: I have experimented in single player and looked quite a bit in the wiki.
Why do you want to join?: I want a community where i can just relax, get to know new poeple.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Of course, thats the first thing I did and yes I accept them.
Skype(Not needed) :
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : I hope it becomes a great server wether i get on or not.

jplegend98

Jul 29, 2019
Name :joshua powell and ryan perry
IGN :jplegend98 and darklord260
Experience with this modpack: i know all the mods the only mods i dont know that much about is gregtech and traincraft and ryan is kinda new
but he knows what hes doing
Why do you want to join?:i want to relax on a friendley server with my mate and meat new people
Have you read and accepted the rules?:yes and yes
Skype(Not needed) :no sorry
Anything extra you really feel the need to type :ive used all the mods exept gregtech scince 1.0 and been playing minecraft scince 1.6.6
im mature and never beenbaned from a server i dont swear much but i am bad at spelling and in english
i want to learn more about the mod with a friend and engoy myself ryan has never been on a server befor and he has used mods scince 1.1 and has minecraft scine 1.8/1.9

darklord wont be on the server stright away because his chargers broken and are there any rules on mistcraft ages or twilight forest portals

G

GregHD

Name : Greg
IGN : boombrshot
Experience with this modpack: I have a fair amount of experience, I started with tekkit and moved on to this
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a stable and well managed server to play on. (and I love balkon's)
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes, I have.
Skype(Not needed) : N/A
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Thanks in advance for reading my application.

Ch1ck3nbutt

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Matty
IGN Kol_Xirel
Experience with this modpack: I have played a lot recently on single player. I also have played extensively with tekkit and I mainly dabble in railcraft
Why do you want to join?: I would like to play one a nice server with a kind community without the fear of griefing
Skype(Not needed) : matt.ladam91
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Thanks for the opportunity?
Name : Linus
IGN : PellucidJudge
Experience with this modpack: I have experimented in single player and looked quite a bit in the wiki.
Why do you want to join?: I want a community where i can just relax, get to know new poeple.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Of course, thats the first thing I did and yes I accept them.
Skype(Not needed) :
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : I hope it becomes a great server wether i get on or not.
Name :joshua powell and ryan perry
IGN :jplegend98 and darklord260
Experience with this modpack: i know all the mods the only mods i dont know that much about is gregtech and traincraft and ryan is kinda new
but he knows what hes doing
Why do you want to join?:i want to relax on a friendley server with my mate and meat new people
Have you read and accepted the rules?:yes and yes
Skype(Not needed) :no sorry
Anything extra you really feel the need to type :ive used all the mods exept gregtech scince 1.0 and been playing minecraft scince 1.6.6
im mature and never beenbaned from a server i dont swear much but i am bad at spelling and in english
i want to learn more about the mod with a friend and engoy myself ryan has never been on a server befor and he has used mods scince 1.1 and has minecraft scine 1.8/1.9

darklord wont be on the server stright away because his chargers broken and are there any rules on mistcraft ages or twilight forest portals
Name : Greg
IGN : boombrshot
Experience with this modpack: I have a fair amount of experience, I started with tekkit and moved on to this
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a stable and well managed server to play on. (and I love balkon's)
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes, I have.
Skype(Not needed) : N/A
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Thanks in advance for reading my application.

Sorry for the late reply, busy with school work.
So, welcome to the server!

Shmatty

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Matthew
IGN : Shmatty
Experience with this modpack: I've been playing FTB for about a month now. I feel fairly familiar with the mechanics of the modpack.
Why do you want to join?: I've always enjoyed the small community servers. That is how I played vanilla. Now that I feel sufficiently familiar with the mod pack, I'd like to get into a community.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: Indeed
Skype(Not needed) : Shmattygamer
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : I look forward to hearing from you :)

Xwhiplas_09

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Eric Mccandless
IGN : x_whiplash
Experience with this modpack: yes i have been playing this for a month.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a mature/friendly server to join.
Have you read and accepted the rules?: yes i have.
Skype(Not needed) : eric_mccandless
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : I look forward to hearing from you.

Shmatty

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if you guys read my application. If you guys did, that's fine. But if not, I'd appreciate your consideration for me on your server :)

Oliver Madison

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Oliver
IGN : Hornys
Experience with this modpack: not much still learning. Watched my brother play quiet a lot on your server.
Why do you want to join?: My brothers on there and it's the only way that we can play together
Skype(Not needed) : Yes
Anything extra you really feel the need to type : Feel like joining. Good at building. Been playing since Alpha stages of Minecraft.
[/quote]

wolvfman

Jul 29, 2019
Name :Marcus
IGN :zodapopz
Experience with this modpack: god experience with almost all the mods except greg tech
Why do you want to join?: want a server with a small community and to have fun and i want to play with my friend who is playing on this server
Skype(Not needed) :sodapopz1
Anything extra you really feel the need to type :