Open Server [Jack and Devins hosting] [1.1.4] [open] [FTB unleashed]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Jul 29, 2019
server ip-95.151.117.10:25569
team speak 3-jackanddevins.teamspeak3.com
rules- 1.do not grief
2.be nice to people
3.have fun
no hacking or dumping

essentials and some other plugins are on the server

Furgl

Jul 29, 2019
cpzombie NEEDS to be banned. Yesterday he came on talking about how his sole purpose to playing on this server was to grief everything that he could find. He started destroying the building near spawn by stealing all of the solar panels and iron tanks using a force wrench (which bypasses protection). Dacra, Leave, Wendeekat, 2pirsquared, and I (sorry if I misspelled any names) spent our time trying to kill him/keep him at spawn so he doesn't grief anything else until he finally logged off. Today we logged on to find that he had stolen/broken all of our ME machinery, which included around 30 advanced solar panels, all of our crafting recipes, all of our tools and other machines, THOUSANDS of uu matter, diamonds, iron, ender pearls, tin, lead, silver, copper, force, ect. If there's any possible way to replaced this (if you have a backup of the world that still has our ME machinery, you could copy it into the current world) or if you could found where he put it (assuming he didn't just let it all despawn, which he probably did..) and ban him and make it harder to grief, that would be great... If not, then 2pirsquared and I will probably be looking for a different server.. Also, I don't know what else cpzombie has griefed/stolen from any other people on the server, we probably weren't the only ones ransacked.

Furgl

Jul 29, 2019
You're welcome, but what about all of our stuff? Do you have a world save of a time where we had our ME machines still there that you can copy into the live world? You also may want to import a copy of the building that was near spawn, because cpzombie completely demolished that as well.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
actually i found this server from the other post, that said nothing against griefing... i mainly used my turtle btw, give computercraft credit too! if u want to watch me doing it, i can give you links to Youtube videos i did of me recording griefing u all, plus i got a piece of bedrock :D. if you want me to get on as an alt and grief some more, just tell me.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
ok im putting them all into one video right now, gunna take an hour for that... than ill upload so probally gunna be done by tomarrow, ill send u a link when i start the upload

EDIT:
thats the link, it wont be complete for a couple hours

EDIT AGAIN: well umm guess it changes links into imbedded video...