Whitelist Server J-Craft |CLOSED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jlw-Servers

Jul 29, 2019
Looking to get into a good community, want to swing by and check this out.

In-Game name: Mckma
Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope, feel that I'm mature enough to realize what being a dick looks like and not do that.
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've played quite a bit with most of the mods and watched a lot of YouTube videos on stuff, so feel like I have a pretty good handle on mods, super familiar with Minecraft.
How much time can u play?: Tough to pinpoint exactly, like I said, looking for a good community so the better I click with the community the more I will want to play and contribute. All told I speculate every few days once I start work in September, maybe about daily for an average of an hour or so until then.

Totally understand if I'm not the kind of player you are looking for and you don't approve, that would mean it's probably best for everyone. :)

Added :D, Welcome To The Server, We are using the recommended build of monster pack atm, see ya on :)

jasonfrog

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: jasonfrog120
Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope, that i know of
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing Vanilla for around 3 years and Modded for around 1 year
How much time can u play?: 4 hr+ everyday[DOUBLEPOST=1408731194][/DOUBLEPOST]If you dont mind whitelist my friend too?

In-Game name:50kLarge
Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: 1 year of minecraft
How much time can u play?: 4 hr+

Jlw-Servers

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: jasonfrog120
Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope, that i know of
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing Vanilla for around 3 years and Modded for around 1 year
How much time can u play?: 4 hr+ everyday[DOUBLEPOST=1408731194][/DOUBLEPOST]If you dont mind whitelist my friend too?

In-Game name:50kLarge
Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: 1 year of minecraft
How much time can u play?: 4 hr+

Whitelisted :D, We are currently using the recommended build of Monster Pack, Thanks for applying :)

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
In-Game name:Tarzan1376
Have you ever been banned and why?:Yes, several times for being stupid =p
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: since 1.4.5 or 1.4.7 "shrugs"
How much time can u play?: 4+ hours

Voidur

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Voidur
Have you ever been banned and why?: no
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Learned all of ultimate except bees.
How much time can u play?:3-6 hours daily.

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
so my suggestion worked? HA. I find that funny.

In-Game name: Tarzan1376
Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes I have, its all vague but i've been banned for duping back in 1.4.7 crackpack with canvas bag but thats been fixed.
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: ^ 1.4.7 crackpack - 1.6.4 Unleashed along with resonant rise and other modpacks, mainly tech and storage/AE, so Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, Mekanism RotaryCraft and so on.
How much time can u play?: however much I can really,cause of school not often, But on friday and saturday, its as long as I can stay awake =p

Jlw-Servers

Jul 29, 2019
so my suggestion worked? HA. I find that funny.

In-Game name: Tarzan1376
Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes I have, its all vague but i've been banned for duping back in 1.4.7 crackpack with canvas bag but thats been fixed.
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: ^ 1.4.7 crackpack - 1.6.4 Unleashed along with resonant rise and other modpacks, mainly tech and storage/AE, so Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, Mekanism RotaryCraft and so on.
How much time can u play?: however much I can really,cause of school not often, But on friday and saturday, its as long as I can stay awake =p

:p whitelisted, i knew it would work just i wanted plugins too stay on the server, but thanks for the help. see you on :D[DOUBLEPOST=1408939755][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game name: Voidur
Have you ever been banned and why?: no
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Learned all of ultimate except bees.
How much time can u play?:3-6 hours daily.

Whitelisted :D, Welcome to the server, see ya on :D

Jlw-Servers

Jul 29, 2019
server is down? did something happen?

Yeah monster isnt too good for for a small server of 2gb, so im gonna change to direwolf pack, and it seems more stable too.[DOUBLEPOST=1409024140][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys, i will be swapping to direwolf 1.0.25 sadly due to the server doesnt have a good uptime with the 2gb keeps on crashing the server every hour or so. hopefully i see all of you on the direwolf server.

. Jacob