Whitelist Server J-Craft |CLOSED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jlw-Servers

Jul 29, 2019
3890915.png

Monster 1.1.2

We are a new white listed monster server hosted in California, we strive to become a bigger server and expand to other mod packs in the near future. We are not using the best system at the moment but once we get more players we will upgrade depending on our player base.

No items have been banned atm, We will ban items if needed.

Only thing we wont be allowing for the start is using auto mining items due to our small system we are using for the server atm.

Whitelist Form:

In-Game name:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:
How much time can u play?:

IP: 192.3.173.93

Relaxel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Relaxel
Have you ever been banned and why?: No I have never been banned.
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for about 4-5 years now, FTB about 2 years. I love playing Modpacks, FTB favorited. I know quite a bit about FTB and have played on several small smp servers. I have also created my own mod, coded in java, which I´ve called the Furious Mod. I will soon be bringing it out on the Minecraft Forums.
Country:Germany, I am half american though, speak english fluenty without accent.
How much time can u play?: I can play at least 2 hours a day and probably more.

Tortada

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Tortada

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never earned myself a ban.

Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now, and I have some limited experience with Feed the Beast.
Not enough mod experience to learn a lot of the recipes and such, but I tend to go online for information as opposed to bugging my fellow Minecrafters on the server.

How much time can u play?: Varies depending on what I have going on, but you can expect me to be pretty active.

Jaarliii

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Jaarl
Have you ever been banned and why?: No
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I have been playing on and off since indev (first survival standalone build of minecraft)
How much time can u play?: This differs from time to time.. sometimes I can play a bunch but I also have a job so I work on average 20 hours a week

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Ryan784
Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned from any FTB Servers. That being said, if you do look at my records, I have been banned from two seperate Servers perhaps about three or four years ago. Both were Tekkit Servers, and both dealt with abusive Admins. If you wish, I can go much more in depth about this (just message me).
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing FTB since it officially came out, and Minecraft for much longer. So, I do have some experience with it. The only thing I don't really know too well is the Magic mods (like blood magic and thaumcraft), but I plan to learn them more in depth this time around.
How much time can you play?: Depends on the day, usually a few hours here and there. I'll be active, I can assure that.

p3ccadillo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: p3ccadillo
Have you ever been banned and why?: never
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I ran a modded server for around a year and play FTB. Love ftb and all the mods, am familiar with around 90% of them.
How much time can u play?: A lot

Jlw-Servers

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Relaxel
Have you ever been banned and why?: No I have never been banned.
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for about 4-5 years now, FTB about 2 years. I love playing Modpacks, FTB favorited. I know quite a bit about FTB and have played on several small smp servers. I have also created my own mod, coded in java, which I´ve called the Furious Mod. I will soon be bringing it out on the Minecraft Forums.
Country:Germany, I am half american though, speak english fluenty without accent.
How much time can u play?: I can play at least 2 hours a day and probably more.

Added :D, We are using the recommended build of monster, see ya there :D[DOUBLEPOST=1408486181][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game name: Tortada

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never earned myself a ban.

Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now, and I have some limited experience with Feed the Beast.
Not enough mod experience to learn a lot of the recipes and such, but I tend to go online for information as opposed to bugging my fellow Minecrafters on the server.

How much time can u play?: Varies depending on what I have going on, but you can expect me to be pretty active.

Added :D, We are using the recommended build of monster, see you there :D[DOUBLEPOST=1408486274][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game name: Jaarl
Have you ever been banned and why?: No
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I have been playing on and off since indev (first survival standalone build of minecraft)
How much time can u play?: This differs from time to time.. sometimes I can play a bunch but I also have a job so I work on average 20 hours a week

Added :), Welcome To The Server, We are using the Recommended Build Of Monster Atm, See ya on :D[DOUBLEPOST=1408486338][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game name: Ryan784
Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned from any FTB Servers. That being said, if you do look at my records, I have been banned from two seperate Servers perhaps about three or four years ago. Both were Tekkit Servers, and both dealt with abusive Admins. If you wish, I can go much more in depth about this (just message me).
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing FTB since it officially came out, and Minecraft for much longer. So, I do have some experience with it. The only thing I don't really know too well is the Magic mods (like blood magic and thaumcraft), but I plan to learn them more in depth this time around.
How much time can you play?: Depends on the day, usually a few hours here and there. I'll be active, I can assure that.

Added :D, Welcome To The Server, We are using the Recommended build of monster pack atm, see ya on :D

Jlw-Servers

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: p3ccadillo
Have you ever been banned and why?: never
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I ran a modded server for around a year and play FTB. Love ftb and all the mods, am familiar with around 90% of them.
How much time can u play?: A lot

Added :D, Welcome To The Server, We are using the recommended build of monster pack atm, see ya on :)

GeekWithDice

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: GeekWithDice
Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've played Minecraft for a long time now (don't remember how long... I'm old). I've played modded minecraft a few years back and just started with FTB again back in December. I've gotten used to the changes in the mods, but I've not perfected any specific one. I kind of delve into each one as it suits my needs. I especially like tripling ores with Factorization. I've never been big into the auto mining anyway so that won't be a problem for me, it gets too much like creative mode when you end up with a massive stockpile.
How much time can u play?: A couple of hours most nights (Eastern Time) of the week.

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: kabahata
Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes I have been banned for greifing but that was a very long time ago and I have changed I am more mature and responsible than I was back then.
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've played minecraft for so long i dont even remember and when is started and i got into ftb about a 6 months to 1 year after i started playing minecraft
How much time can u play?: a few hours every night and alot more on the weekends.

Jlw-Servers

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: GeekWithDice
Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've played Minecraft for a long time now (don't remember how long... I'm old). I've played modded minecraft a few years back and just started with FTB again back in December. I've gotten used to the changes in the mods, but I've not perfected any specific one. I kind of delve into each one as it suits my needs. I especially like tripling ores with Factorization. I've never been big into the auto mining anyway so that won't be a problem for me, it gets too much like creative mode when you end up with a massive stockpile.
How much time can u play?: A couple of hours most nights (Eastern Time) of the week.

Added :D, Welcome To The Server, We are using the recommended build of monster pack atm, see ya on :)[DOUBLEPOST=1408517661][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game name: kabahata
Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes I have been banned for greifing but that was a very long time ago and I have changed I am more mature and responsible than I was back then.
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've played minecraft for so long i dont even remember and when is started and i got into ftb about a 6 months to 1 year after i started playing minecraft
How much time can u play?: a few hours every night and alot more on the weekends.

Added :D, Welcome To The Server, We are using the recommended build of monster pack atm, see ya on :)

Bao5o

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: FonAlkanaft
Have you ever been banned and why?:I am an honest player, I do not make sense to ban ....
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: 2 years
How much time can u play?: I'll always be on the server, because I have a lot of game ...

crazynathan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: deranged_creeper
Have you ever been banned and why? Yes I have and I dont know why.
Experience with FTB/Minecraft: 4 years
How much time can you play? I play all the time.

Jlw-Servers

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: FonAlkanaft
Have you ever been banned and why?:I am an honest player, I do not make sense to ban ....
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: 2 years
How much time can u play?: I'll always be on the server, because I have a lot of game ...

Added :D, Welcome To The Server, We are using the recommended build of monster pack atm, see ya on :)[DOUBLEPOST=1408534303][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: deranged_creeper
Have you ever been banned and why? Yes I have and I dont know why.
Experience with FTB/Minecraft: 4 years
How much time can you play? I play all the time.

Chamce359

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Chance359
Have you ever been banned and why?: no, but than I'm just getting started playing on servers
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: some experience with Ultimate, Unleashed, Magic Farm 2, Monster, FTB lite.
How much time can u play?: I work a crazy schedule so 15 to 20 hours per week.

Jlw-Servers

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Chance359
Have you ever been banned and why?: no, but than I'm just getting started playing on servers
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: some experience with Ultimate, Unleashed, Magic Farm 2, Monster, FTB lite.
How much time can u play?: I work a crazy schedule so 15 to 20 hours per week.

Mckma

Jul 29, 2019
Looking to get into a good community, want to swing by and check this out.

In-Game name: Mckma
Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope, feel that I'm mature enough to realize what being a dick looks like and not do that.
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've played quite a bit with most of the mods and watched a lot of YouTube videos on stuff, so feel like I have a pretty good handle on mods, super familiar with Minecraft.
How much time can u play?: Tough to pinpoint exactly, like I said, looking for a good community so the better I click with the community the more I will want to play and contribute. All told I speculate every few days once I start work in September, maybe about daily for an average of an hour or so until then.

Totally understand if I'm not the kind of player you are looking for and you don't approve, that would mean it's probably best for everyone. :)