ive got 99 problems and an entity is all of them...

Dale

Jul 29, 2019
Okay here is what happen had a skele mob grind i think i let it build up too far and i killed them all with potions... too many entiys made the server crash how can i clear them i tried MCedit but it broke everything in that chunck mod related which happens to be my entire base.. here are the log files.

Btw i did look around no one seemed to be able to tell me how to clear entitys besides if i had a craft bucket server which i do not just the standard jar server no plugins no addons

Attachments

• crash-2013-02-26_00.37.24-server.txt
    14.4 KB · Views: 79

Zexmaxwell001

Jul 29, 2019
Revert back to a back up. that is the quickest way.

The hard way is to use Minecraft-Region-Fixer and tell the program to remove Item entity. Its somewhat of a complicated program and a real pain to use. but this will work for your problem.

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
Get forge essentials m8, easy to install and easy to use. open the map on singleplayer and just run the remove command.
/remove [radius] [x, y, z] ------> Remove all item entities within specified radius or specified point, or 15 blocks by default.

/manu

Zexmaxwell001

Jul 29, 2019
Get forge essentials m8, easy to install and easy to use. open the map on singleplayer and just run the remove command.
/remove [radius] [x, y, z] ------> Remove all item entities within specified radius or specified point, or 15 blocks by default.

That only works if he can stay in his game. If the world crashes on load, you don't even have a chance to run the command. thus, the reason why I suggested a tool over FE.

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
That only works if he can stay in his game. If the world crashes on load, you don't even have a chance to run the command. thus, the reason why I suggested a tool over FE.

He said it was a server and sometimes the server might crash but the single player will not. I had a problem with 1800 entities in place wich crashed my server but it let me log and use the commands using the map on single player, laggy but better than nothin.

/manu

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
use aperf. it has a good entity manager. best i ever seen.

you can edit the config and add a limit ? it should remove items at server start

Code:
    Limits {
        B:Limit-1=CountServer|limit|1000|filter|g:items

also enable modules so the limit works

for in game use /ap e l ( for entity list )
and /ap e r g:Item (Monster,Animal. etc, or just "/ap e r" for all ) for entity remove

also the log file is related to mystcraft generating world ? not entity related