Item Tesseracts to multiple machines

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Adam Clarke

Jul 29, 2019
Ive seen a video showing 1 item tesseract feeding multiple machines at once. Can anyone let me know how to do this as i cannot get it to work.

Video is
at around 12:30 you will see all the industrial electolyzers fed from a pair of tesseracs, and i cannot seem to get something similar setup.

Please help

Thanks

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
The item tesseract (some of them) are receiving items and sending them to the Router. The router is putting items into the machines. You need to look up Router and watch videos on that - it's what you're missing.

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Yea he has a router which is receiving from a tesseract, routers interact with any inventory that is touching it, and it evenly distributes as long as you don't have the bandwidth upgrade

Adam Clarke

Jul 29, 2019
Excellent! Got it working pretty well. Many thanks!

Any idea why when a router has a machine filter set to an induction furnace to doesnt work (know things are set up correctly as if i replace the furnace with any other machine thnigs are inserted ok). The induction furnace is seen by the filter, but when you select it its as if the machine is not there.

Any suggestions?

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Excellent! Got it working pretty well. Many thanks!

Any idea why when a router has a machine filter set to an induction furnace to doesnt work (know things are set up correctly as if i replace the furnace with any other machine thnigs are inserted ok). The induction furnace is seen by the filter, but when you select it its as if the machine is not there.

Any suggestions?

Try switching around the sides that it inserts or extracts from like top, bottom, north etc. And make sure its connected to the router by an inventory (i'm sure you have that)