Item Tesseract Problem

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

justbad7

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to set up a tesseract for use with my quarry. I am trying to use Ender IO Conduits connected to a Tesseract set on frequency 1 with item send on that tesseract, then at home base using a tesseract connected by Ender IO to my storage. The item conduits do not connect to the tesseract for some reason. Do item conduits from ender io not work? I really like the way ender io works and would like to use these pipes. Thanks

Jakalth

Jul 29, 2019
Tesseracts do not really like Ender IO conduits that much. It's not the conduits fault though. On the input side you should be able to force the connection into the tesseract(like you can do with rednet cables), and for the output side, place a chest next to the tesseract and pull the items out of the chest using the ender IO conduits.

Jakalth

Jul 29, 2019
If you stand next to the tesseract and face the ender io item conduit, you should be able to right click on the end of the conduit(where it should be connecting to the tesseract) using a Yeta whench. This should force the connection and allow you to change its settings.

justbad7

Jul 29, 2019
I am doing like you say, standing next to the tesseract and facing the ender io conduit and rick clicking, which does nothing. Is there some other decent pipe to connect a ender quarry to the tesseract?

justbad7

Jul 29, 2019
I am using a Yeta Wrench. I cannot get it to stay on the tesseract when I set it to input mode. Only connects when in extract mode

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
If Tesseracts don't play well with EnderIO conduits, a Dimensional Transceiver might work better. It requires power, but at least it can teleport that power to any other transceivers you have.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I'm using tesseracts with enderio conduits all the time. Never had any issues with them. For power, fluids, and items. Just configure the conduits and tesseract correctly and it will all work. Both on 1.6.4 and 1.7.10

Reactions: PiggyWhiskey