Item Renderer Button=INSTANT CRASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdroc

Jul 29, 2019
The new control option for item rendering causing a crash for player trying to add ip addresses to the server list, as that control is mapped to the button "0". Not sure what that even does...aside from crashing the game or making typing "0" in the chat impossible. I've switched mine, but this will be a problem for new players for sure. Especially if they accidentally change the button to a left mouseclick...

nerdroc

Jul 29, 2019
Just downgrade modpack version and re-upgrade. Seems to work on windows machines but not mac. On mac you seem to have to delete the directory and redownload

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
i presume that all keybinding are saved in your minecraftfolder somewhere. Only can't check atm where since i'm at work.

Kloogi2

Jul 29, 2019
i found the keybindings and i tried to bind it to nothing (i left it empty) but it still just resets to 0 then..

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
How do I downgrade the modpack version? I set it to left click too. It's really frustrating me right now, any help would be appreciated.

PS. What mod is this from?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
To change your Mod Pack Version you must:
Open your launcher
Select your desired mod pack from the available list
Click the button that says "Edit Mod Pack" this will be above and to the right of the mod pack list
Select the 4th tab called Modpack "Version"
In the drop down menu select your desired version.
Note: the current version, as far as I can tell, is always listed as the 'Recommended Version'

Status
Not open for further replies.