Solved item dupe with industrial Foregoing

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hitwolf

Summary of the problem item dupe with industrial Foregoing

Pack Version 1.2.0

What is the bug? Unsure if it is Dealing with the mod itself or if it is the modpack (direwolf20 1.12) but there is a item dupe dealing with plant sower machine from industrial Foregoing (mod version 1.5.11-100).

what happens is if you were to middle click it makes one or more slots in the plant sower a full stack even thou the max for each slot is 16 not a stack of 64

there is no log file available for this bug i have looked. This does not cause a crash of the pack

i will submit this to the mod author just in case it is a mod issue

Mod & Version industrial Foregoing (mod version 1.5.11-100)

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes

Known Fix unknown

H

Hitwolf

There is no log file for this i have looked for it and didnt find it

H

Hitwolf

here is the lastest log file i have i could not find anything about it but i might be missing something so if you have any thing that might help

Attachments

• logfile12-6-2017.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
H

Hitwolf

just realized there is a beta update of the pack i will update try and duplicate the dupe and repost a log file if it still exists

H

Hitwolf

Item dupe still exists in latest version of the pack. here is the latest log file for it

Attachments

• logfile12-6-2017.2.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 102

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
here is the lastest log file i have i could not find anything about it but i might be missing something so if you have any thing that might help
Not the right log, read the instructions again. :)

H

Hitwolf

i did read the instuctions and thats what i have i do not have any other log file then what i have posted.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
i did read the instuctions and thats what i have i do not have any other log file then what i have posted.

The instructions suggest you share the link using paste.feed-the-beast.com (as you didn't do that I assumed you didn't read the instructions)

If there's a log called fml-client-latest.log - take that one instead of latest.log

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Hi there, thanks for your patients. This issue has now been fixed (by a temporary work around for the time being) in 1.5.0. It's already available on the FTB Launcher and will shortly roll out on the Twitch Desktop App.

Status
Not open for further replies.