Closed Item Deletion Glitch

A

AlanBlunt

Summary of the problem Item Deletion Glitch

Pack Version 1.4.0

What is the bug? If I hold down the number key corresponding to a hotbar slot and press 'q' (the default for dropping a held item), that item is deleted.
After perusing the log a bit, it seems to be a problem with Botania's magnet ring (Ring of Magnetization?)

Mod & Version Possibly Botania, version 1.10-352

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/deb88671

Is it repeatable? Yes, easily. Equip a magnet ring from botania (and have some mana in your inventory to activate it). Hold the number key corresponding to any hotbar slot which contains an item. Press 'q'. I tested this in a brand new world just to be sure, and it still happens. First occurrence is on line 11285 in the log.

Known Fix I haven't done enough testing yet. Maybe magnets from other mods are fine. For now, just be very careful your finger doesn't slip when you're trying to select a hotbar slot.

firefox37

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm. Either (normal or greater) magnet equipped in baubles slot when you try to drop any item the console prints an exception and the item gets destroyed.

A

AlanBlunt

Update: The magnet from Actually Additions is safe, including in bauble form. It sucks because I like Botania so much, but that's the one I'm going to use for now.