Issues with Vanilla+ Modpack

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Charlie Adapto

Jan 23, 2020
Trying to start a 2 man server to play with my girlfriend, my first issue is that as I launch the Vanilla+ modpack (v1.0.0, Minecraft v1.7.10) from the FTB Launcher (v1.5.0) it takes a while to load the mods then plays the title screen music, but all I see is a black screen (discovered that I can hear the noise of menu buttons if I click around blindly on the screen).
My second is issue involves the Vanilla+ server, which I could find any direct help with, immediately online;
The FTB install .bat file works fine and does what its supposed to do however, when I change the eula file to true then try and start the server using the ServerStart .bat file, it gives me this error message https://imgur.com/a/7bv598C

Any idea how I can solve these problems?
cheers.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
What java version do you have installed?

Open command prompt and type:
java -version

and show the results.

Can you also share full log from the client - you'll find instructions here on how to do that:
https://support.ftb.world/

Kratzwurst

Jan 23, 2020
someone modpacks needs on the server a command to confirm the Installation.
If you have a terminal or webinterface with a console to look up what your server actually do.

When you see can't be loaded fml (forgemodloader) blablabla than you need write this in your console:
Code:
/fml confirm

wait now few seconds and see what Happens.

Last edited:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
someone modpacks needs on the server a command to confirm the Installation.
If you have a terminal or webinterface with a console to look up what your server actually do.

When you see can't be loaded fml (forgemodloader) blablabla than you need write this in your console:
Code:
/fml confirm
wait now few seconds and see what Happens.

This is not the case here - check the screenshot that original poster shared.

You should not need to do a "/fml confirm" on a new server with a new world, might be the case when you update a mod pack and keep the world from previous version.

Reactions: Kratzwurst