Issues with Horizon

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shane23usmc

Jul 29, 2019
I have been using Unleashed for awhile now with very few issues. I recently started my own server with Horizons 1.6.4. I am getting a "ID conflict" before my multiplayer world loads. I am getting ID 261 and 58. I have isolated the issues to advancedgenetics mod and xact. When I remove both mods it freezes on Mohan loading screen. What can I do from here?

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
maps are not cross compatable with each other. a map made in unleashed can be ported to horizons. at least not easily.

Shane23usmc

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I am not trying to port a map to horizon. I am starting over with a new server. Im just having problems with the launcher getting hung up on loading and ID conflicts when loading the multiplayer map.

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
make sure you downloaded the latest version of the horizon server files and have the latest client. you may be running a newer version of one of them, hence the conflicts

Shane23usmc

Jul 29, 2019
Ok will due...I rented a server so im thinking the ID conflict is because the hosting company has older files. They told me they are going to update the files. Is anyone else having an extremely long loading time with ftb launcher and sometimes is doesn't load at all.

Osky2918

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, you should just tell them to clear the server files and add the new ones that's updated.
Long loading can be caused by not using the right amount of RAM, you have to use the right amount and find the sweet spot. The same goes for your pc:s health.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shane23usmc

Jul 29, 2019
Im currently running I7 3930k oc'd to 4.4. 16gbp of RAM and a SSD. I allocate 10gbp to ftb launcher. I don't think the system is the issue. When I get home ill post a screen of where it gets hung up.