Issue with soul shards

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

UG1938

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly, I apologize if this is in the wrong section of your forum.
Anyway, I decided to mine my soul cage (creeper tier 3 shard), and weirdly, I did not get my soul shard, only the soul cage. I've had this problem with my zombie one too, but with a tier 2 spawner. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
PS: I mined it with a diamond pickaxe, it worked one time but then did not work again.

UG1938

Jul 29, 2019
Think it's the original, it's the one which comes with FTB:Unleashed. I've got another issue too, every time i throw something on the floor out of my inv, it completely disappears, no sign of it whatsoever. I did it with my sword earlier and it is now completely gone. Is this an issue with my world or something? I've never had this issue with any previous worlds before, and it's becoming a bit annoying now since I have to spawn the stuff that i lost back in. I can get a vid or something of the bug if you want it.

Reactions: RealSketch

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Think it's the original, it's the one which comes with FTB:Unleashed. I've got another issue too, every time i throw something on the floor out of my inv, it completely disappears, no sign of it whatsoever. I did it with my sword earlier and it is now completely gone. Is this an issue with my world or something? I've never had this issue with any previous worlds before, and it's becoming a bit annoying now since I have to spawn the stuff that i lost back in. I can get a vid or something of the bug if you want it.
Dont try throwing it out on the right side of the screen if NEI cheat mode is enabled

Reactions: RealSketch

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Unleashed's SS version has a bug that causes the shard inside to randomly disappear on break; unfortunately my friends & I could never nail down exact circumstances to reproduce that bug. If you're going to place a cage...make darn sure it's in the right place, since so far as I know there's no fix for that problem. :(