Issue With RFTools Builder Block mining. FTB Beyond

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
T

TheLobster

Hi.

I'm playing the latest version of FTB Beyond.

In the mining dimension i placed a RFTools Builder block
with shape crad clearing Quarry. I attached an ender chest so my items are received in my base (normal dimension).

Evrything works as intended when i'm in the mining dimension. When i go back to normal dimension i see the items in my enderchest. But after about 30 sec from leaving the mining dimension, the mining Quarry stops and i does not start again before i enter the mining dimension. Any suggestions ?

S

Sgt.Stomp

Hi.

I'm playing the latest version of FTB Beyond.

In the mining dimension i placed a RFTools Builder block
with shape crad clearing Quarry. I attached an ender chest so my items are received in my base (normal dimension).

Evrything works as intended when i'm in the mining dimension. When i go back to normal dimension i see the items in my enderchest. But after about 30 sec from leaving the mining dimension, the mining Quarry stops and i does not start again before i enter the mining dimension. Any suggestions ?
You will need to chunk load the area that the builder block is in. You should be able to do that with the ftb utils loader. Press e and then the map button on the right of your inventory. Shift click the chunks you want loaded. They will change color and it will show loaded when you hover over them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheLobster

InThayne

Oct 14, 2013
Actually RFTools builder will chunkload its own chunk as well as the chunk it is currently working. It must be a problem with power or material transfer. Still a chunkloading issue, just wanted to clarify.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Actually RFTools builder will chunkload its own chunk as well as the chunk it is currently working. It must be a problem with power or material transfer. Still a chunkloading issue, just wanted to clarify.
That's interesting, I thought it chunkloaded the chunk it was working on, but not the chunk it was in.

I'm pretty sure McJty has stated so on Reddit, here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/5zyztm/ftb_beyond_rftools_builder/

Quote: "Well the builder has to be chunkloaded (but not the chunk that it is working on)"

T

TheLobster

Hi.

Thx for all the replies. I claimed the territory the builder was, but fotgot to chunkload it. Shift + Right click to Chunkload the place where the builder was placed, solved the issues.

Thx guys :)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame