Issue with dynmap on Ultimate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EazyCheeze1978

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! My server admin started using FTB recently, in lieu of the outdated Tekkit Classic. He's used to using Bukkit with his old server, with tools like worldedit, dynmap, essentials, etc. But he's having issues with using dynmap on FTB Ultimate, latest version for MC 1.4.7; none of the versions he's used seem to work. He's done some pretty good research and I've helped him. With the aid of another of us he's gotten worldedit to work, though; but dynmap would be really handy.

Thank you all so much in advance; we really would appreciate any assistance you can give!

pauldemonkey

Jul 29, 2019
I assume he is using MCPC+ to get worldedit to work, however i have not been able to get the bukkit version of dynmap able to work with MCPC+. Instead I use the forge version of dynmap, with the dynmapCBbridge plugin to get various overlays(dynmap-worldguard,factions,griefprevention etc..) to work.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1543523-dynmap-dynamic-web-based-maps-for-minecraft/
download the Minecraft v1.4.7 with Forge v6.6.x, MCPC-Plus v1.4.7 file and put it in the mods folder of the server, NOT the plugins folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.