Is this even possible?

RockedBR

Jul 29, 2019
(Sorry for bad english, its not my native language :()
So i was playing my Minecraft Modpack (not wanting to say the name of it :D) and then i found a quest that i needed to make a Progressive Automation machine: THE PLANTER :eek:, i search for it and found that it worked with my Agricraft plants :)!!! But when i crafted it and used it, it just don't worked :(! I tryed everything!
Put Crop Sticks on the Inventory, Leave the Crop sticks in the spots and nothing.

P.S: And yes, i have upgraded the range of the machine, ok? :/

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Two thing, first the range on Progressive Automation machines is a little weird. Each range upgrade is one extra block mined/farmed not a radius or range. Second they require a tool to work. In the case of the planter it would need hoe of some type plus fuel (coal/charcoal).

RockedBR

Jul 29, 2019
Two thing, first the range on Progressive Automation machines is a little weird. Each range upgrade is one extra block mined/farmed not a radius or range. Second they require a tool to work. In the case of the planter it would need hoe of some type plus fuel (coal/charcoal).
Well i have a range of 9= 3x3 range is enough for my early game farm, and i have a tool to work, and i have charcoal :)

RockedBR

Jul 29, 2019
OW WHATA MESS ;-; i thinked the Planter worked was chopper (in the same height of the Seed/Sapling) but its under xD
Sorry for that :/

Reactions: DeathOfTime

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
OW WHATA MESS ;-; i thinked the Planter worked was chopper (in the same height of the Seed/Sapling) but its under xD
Sorry for that :/
It is fully understandable.

Every time I come across something new in a mod I will usually have to look it up. Sometimes the information will be out of date do to major changes in the mod. Other times there will be no information I can find anywhere on a given mod. Let alone anything in it. It always takes awhile before I know what I'm doing and I am still constantly referring to wikis and hoping I don't misread something or do the math wrong.

It is good to know you were able to finally find the source of the issue and get it solved.