Is there still a hope for redpower2?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks.

Also, the volcanos were terrible. They made a mess, they didn't give you that much lava, and I didn't like the look of basalt. I preferred marble :p
I prefferred Basalt over Marble - Marble was a bit ugly IMO. However, the blue-ish ones (forgot the name) from Railcraft have got to be my favourite blocks in Modded Minecraft.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I prefferred Basalt over Marble - Marble was a bit ugly IMO. However, the blue-ish ones (forgot the name) from Railcraft have got to be my favourite blocks in Modded Minecraft.
Frost bound blocks? Those are awesome, along with every other decorative block from Railcraft (Bloodstone, Quarried, Abyssal, Bone Bleached). Ah, Railcraft rules.

Also: WAT

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
image.jpg

Frost bound blocks? Those are awesome, along with every other decorative block from Railcraft (Bloodstone, Quarried, Abyssal, Bone Bleached). Ah, Railcraft rules.

Also: WAT

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019

I'm fond of Blue Schist from Underground Biomes. Love that stuff. Green ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.