Is there a way to get rid of so many tiny trees

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Sacred Springs was my first build in Unleashed. I built on top of a hill. Some leveling was required but oh the view was spectacular. Has windows for walls on the bottom floor and beveled them upward. Was really nice.

Later when I am near my computer I'll upload a shot or two.

Reactions: Padfoote

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
For what it is worth, sacred Springs biomes do not spawn many mobs due to all the ground cover. Also they don't spawn many wild food sources either. If you are playing mf2, this could be an issue. I don't recommend this biome while you are getting your food supply set up.

As already suggested, the Axe of the stream is very nice, as it will chop the logs in quite a large range. The leaves decay pretty rapidly as well.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Here we go, pics as promised.

HC3SGxQ.png

UjSxwqL.png

And here was one at the very top of a DIFFERENT Sacred Springs, but hanging off an Alps biome.

PYKInDY.png

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
I found the perfect spot. In a sacred springs biome it's sooo beautiful wow but the problem is that there are sooo any of those tiny trees I can't even find the ground is there a more efficient way to do away with all these so I can start building a base here

Well, on a more serious note, does this mean your BoP customisation worked? Did it do what you wanted it to do? How did you solve it in the end? See my signature and do the needful to that BoP customisation thread, padawan ;)

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
Yea my BoP customaztion worked :) I haven't solved m problem of the trees though but I'm looooving hearing about everybody's solutions I'm learning so much I had no idea about

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Yea my BoP customaztion worked :) I haven't solved m problem of the trees though but I'm looooving hearing about everybody's solutions I'm learning so much I had no idea about

So, go tell the BoP thread which suggestion worked, and close it by adding [SOLVED] to your title.

Okay, someone is a sucker for more punishment ideas? So, you want to clear away thickets? Here's two old fashioned ways:

Idea I:
Go mining. Find rubies sapphires or peridots. Got them? Good, now make sickles and axes out of them. Go crazy.

Idea II:
Go mining. Find lots of aluminium, iron and obsidian (5:2:2 ratio at all times). Make a smeltery. Craft yourself an alumite scythe and a mattock. Add ball of moss to both. Go wild.

And laugh maniacally like zisteau while doing it. It does wonders to your morale :p

Come back and mark your thread [SOLVED] :p

Have a slash-and-burn weekend :p

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
So, go tell the BoP thread which suggestion worked, and close it by adding [SOLVED] to your title.

There's no need to be a backseat moderator. If they have a problem with it, let them handle it.

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
TBH, I am mostly curious to know how she fixed it. The rest is just floss fluff [to me].
I can't even find the thread it's lost in the forums but I fixedit by using text edit bc I was using this other thing with a VERY similar title so that's what was confusing me