Is there a way to get back the lost heart from the soul fragment?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

doxiMAN_MAN

Jul 4, 2016
Title
Playing: Sky Factory 2.5

P.S: The soul fragment that you get by putting an unstable sword in inventory crafting slot, and it takes a heart from you [I used the soul fragment already (for a reinforced watering can)]

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Get a Soul of a Forgotten Deity, which a 1/43046721 chance drop rate from mobs by player kills.

Also it's 10x more likely to drop from a kikoku.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
It's a 10% health loss, but can be slightly compensated for with things like tinker heart canisters. Consuming a soul fragment is the only way to truly restore the health legitimately. (If consuming the fragment, it's prob wise to remove any health boosts, heard it can act strange with health boosts equipped)

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
Get a Soul of a Forgotten Deity, which a 1/43046721 chance drop rate from mobs by player kills.

Also it's 10x more likely to drop from a kikoku.

Will an AA wielding a kikoku work or any other fake player mechanism or must it be a real player? Based on a QED being 100% non-automatable I'm betting it has to be a real player.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Will an AA wielding a kikoku work or any other fake player mechanism or must it be a real player? Based on a QED being 100% non-automatable I'm betting it has to be a real player.
Hahahahahahaha no.

Tema is evil.

L

Lukecario

I don't know if this will post since I just made my account but I HAVE to say this because I made an important discovery.

You can use a shell from the SYNC mod, take a soul fragment off of them, then give it to your original self. The shell will lose the health BUT YOU WILL NOT!

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
1 in 43 million? Slime farm time!

Some HQM packs will occasionally give the soul things as rewards for very hard quests. I believe Material Energy Hypercubed did it. Not sure about other packs.