Is there a way to automate the fractionation unit in RoC?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
2014-10-04_14.30.57.png

As you can see all of the items are in it. However, the only items the export bus seems to be bringing in is the netherrack dust, and tar sand. Leaving me to manually fill the others. Luckily, not all the mats get consumed with each process, sometimes none at all, but I am wanting to trying and fix this incase I step away for a bit. Also to note, I've tried multiple sides of the machine, and still nothing.

Anyone got any ideas?

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
what version of Roc are you using? and how did you set your export bus? got all the materials available?

I had the same setup in monster v19, v23 and v25 and now on v1f and never had that problem...

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
what version of Roc are you using? and how did you set your export bus? got all the materials available?

I had the same setup in monster v19, v23 and v25 and now on v1f and never had that problem...

v25 in version 1.6.4. Here is how the bus is set up 2014-10-04_14.41.27.png

As for the materials, they are a plenty :D[DOUBLEPOST=1412448211][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sure it's something simple I am missing, just can't think of what.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
even easier way: logistics supplier pipe. configure it so it keeps the machine stuffed with say, 16 of each item, in partial mode. as they get consumed, it will request additional items from the lp network. connect a provider pipe to an AE interface, bridge the 2 with cobble/stone/gold bc pipes, and it will work automagically. you wont even need to power the lp pipes, the AE system will do it for you.

Last edited:

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
even easier way: logistics supplier pipe. configure it so it keeps the machine stuffed with say, 16 of each item, in partial mode. as they get consumed, it will request additional items from the lp network. connect a provider pipe to an AE interface, bridge the 2 with cobble/stone/gold bc pipes, and it will work automagically. you wont even need to power the lp pipes, the AE system will do it for you.
This. You can also attach BC gates/pipe wires to LogiPipes to sense the fractionator states and control the engine(s) powering it (i.e. to shut them off when it's not active.)