Is there a TMI/NEI for entities?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
Is there such a thing as a Too Many Items/Not Enough Items that shows all the available entities (mobs, basically) in the game? I'm curios, but also, I wanna find out if I have turtles in my version of Tropicraft

T

Techly88

Is there such a thing as a Too Many Items/Not Enough Items that shows all the available entities (mobs, basically) in the game? I'm curios, but also, I wanna find out if I have turtles in my version of Tropicraft

Not sure if this would "fills your bill" but JEI+JER may do the trick. JER display all mob drops AND which mob drops them so I am guessing it has to query all the mobs that is in the game do so.

Reactions: AndyMASH

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this would "fills your bill" but JEI+JER may do the trick. JER display all mob drops AND which mob drops them so I am guessing it has to query all the mobs that is in the game do so.
That sounds really cool.

T

Techly88

Well, I won't do it, I like NEI and I don't want to get rid of it and replace it with JEI

Honestly from using it for over a week... It more or less very similar to NEI counterparts. I like it since it less buggy and the author is keeping it more updated.

That is my two cents on the subject.

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly from using it for over a week... It more or less very similar to NEI counterparts. I like it since it less buggy and the author is keeping it more updated.

That is my two cents on the subject.
Can you add recipes in Applied Energistics Pattern Encoders with Shift-Click on the ? sign from JEI? (like in NEI)

T

Techly88

Can you add recipes in Applied Energistics Pattern Encoders with Shift-Click on the ? sign from JEI? (like in NEI)

If you have the mod that does that I believe. I think Inventory Tweaks may be responsible for this. But don't quote me on that.

T

Techly88

Well, the mod is only for 1.8 onwards, so that settles it, I'm using 1.6.4 :)

I am sorry about that my recommendation not working out for your version.

I wish you luck into finding something that works for you.