Is there a mod that...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Decanus

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod that makes bone mealing a large area easier similar to magical crops seed bags. thanks for any help given

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
I don't know about manual options, but mfr has the fertilizer, EnderIO's farming station has a slot for bonemeal in the recent 1.7.10 updates, and many mods have other ways for accelerating plant growth. Oh yeah, Extra Utilities watering can is a manual option.

Decanus

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for the suggestions was hoping for a bigger range but 3x3 will have to surfice

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
AgriCraft has the tank and sprinkler system, one sprinkler covers a 7x7 area. Doesn't have the bonemeal option, but it does speed up growth quite nicely. I use this to get to 10-10-10 seeds formultiple crops at once.

As mentioned above, the watering can is a nice tool for applying bonemeal to any selected area, but it is manual. I use this in conjunction to the sprinklers to force-grow specific crops.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Openblocks sprinkler does exactly that.

Feed it bonemeal and it'll bonemeal a wide patch of crops :)

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Tons of things can speed up Magical Crops growth. Thaumcraft Lamp of Growth. Blood Magic Sigil of the Green Grove. OpenBlocks Sprinklers. Agricraft Sprinklers. Rotarycraft Sprinklers.

So far as a manual bonemeal for a 3x3, a XU Watering Can is the closest I can think of.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Should be noted that some stuff has a bonemeal effect. Other things just speed up the tick rate in some way. I can never remember which ones is which. Usually though the bone meal ones will produce a green sparkle on occasion. Kind of a need to know thing for stuff like ender lily seeds.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Watering can is a tick rate thing, while I'm not sure what the lamp of growth is. I know it produces green sparkles, but it doesn't always make it grow so I'm not sure which it is.

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Tons of things can speed up Magical Crops growth. Thaumcraft Lamp of Growth. Blood Magic Sigil of the Green Grove. OpenBlocks Sprinklers. Agricraft Sprinklers. Rotarycraft Sprinklers.

So far as a manual bonemeal for a 3x3, a XU Watering Can is the closest I can think of.

I think the reinforced watering can works in an autonomous activator.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Though it's a percentage of the total so with three bars of hearts, it becomes three total missing hearts. Which still isn't bad, especially since you can stack Thaumcraft's Runic shielding on top.

Reactions: Brian Cherrick

knn03

Jul 29, 2019
If you're playing a kitchen sink pack by midgame you'll have so many other methods to accelerate plant growth it's not worth it to make a reinforced can.