Is there a "give up on RP" ETA?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
If you were Slowpoke101, what would matter more to you? Keeping your word to your good friend Eloraam, or releasing an update to appease the unnamed faceless?

Both. Apeasing the masses means a better name and reaching more people. More people means more people that give donations. More donations results into more options for a modpack team. And here is the thing, you can still do this while keeping a good relation with your friends. Its pretty much a win win provided they have the time to do it.

So unlike a bug report, It is useless feedback from a beta tester to proclaim they want an updated beta.

Unless the bugs are fixed into updated mod versions, wich by themselves might causes new bugs due to added content. Wich cannot be tested! Additionally they might have made changes to ore generation, recepy's and/or things like what goes into wich bag from forestry, have all ore be able to go into each furnace etc. That is all feedback given wich we dont know if it was implemented/fixed or not. Upgrading to another beta version would give players a better understanding of where FTB is going and help shape of the final edges.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
I am locking this one down, both by request of the OP, and as it seems some tempers have flared.

While I won't answer the original question directly - When will FTB update if Red Power doesn't - I will say that conversations on this matter have been taking place behind the scenes. We see the frustration in waiting because some of us play the game are frustrated too. Just sit tight, and when we feel like we have something concrete to give you instead of just a maybe, we'll bring it to you right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.