Is there a FTB monster guide

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
In unleashed I found many starting guides like what to do first suggestions for that stuff and many many lets play that were fun and easy to follow along but I'm having a lot of trouble finding the same for monster. Any suggestions of what I'm looking for?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
follow your nose. Ask stupid questions, get things wrong and blow your base up repeatedly due to misusing machines. It's the best way to learn. I've been playing modded MC since 1.4.7 and i'm still a total noob compared to most.

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
I will also recomend Ako he knows what he is doing and his builds are nice looking too. Also not necessary Monster guide but Direwolf20 has let's play which is like tutorial for beginers and DW20 and monster share about 2/3 of mods so you can learn a lot from him.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Check out my signature, there is a link to my extensive guide that covers a very wide range of topics; should really help and advise new players what to do. I do recommend it. :)

It features:

- Starting new worlds
- Spawning
- General Information
- About FTB
- Mobs
- Links
etc.​

Last edited: