Request Is Space Engineers a good game?

Is it worth my $25

• Total voters

Doctor_Chuckles

Jul 29, 2019
I want to know if the game Space Engineers would be a good game or not. Bear in mind I love science and games that seem mind crackingly hard.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Go for it. You can even add mods that makes it even more interesting.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Doctor_Chuckles

Jul 29, 2019
One concern came up, is my computer strong enough? I have Intel core i3 4gb ram. I have Intel HD graphics as far as I know.

monzilla

Jul 29, 2019
I enjoy it, the multiplayer is a bit iffy as its still got a lot of kinks but overall it is really fun.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
If you like engineering it is quite awesome. But it doesn't have much GAME in it. Plus the space setting its in gets really really old super quick. If you dislike the ship building aspect of the game (well it is the game really) you are going to be rather bored.
Much like Minecraft in a sense. If minecraft is Lego Space engineers is mechano or Kinex.

As for your computer, it does needs to be beefy when the entity count rises.

If you want to make a replica of the Starship Enterprise that actually works then you will really get a hardon for Space Engineers. If not, prepare for a lot of boring rocks in space.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Starmade is like duplo to space engineers mechano. However Starmade certainly has more actual game in it. Space engineers is more of a sophisticated digital building set then a game. Starmade is pretty much just Minecraft in space.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

S

salihserhat

I think good but your if you want this buy. If you don't like it. You can return