1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Is it possible to pump water in to a carpenter?

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Starlord78937893, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Starlord78937893

Starlord78937893 New Member

Hi. I was wondering if it is possible to pump water in to a carpenter and if so how. Getting sick of refilling it.

2. SolManX

SolManX Well-Known Member

What pack are you in?

And do you mean the carpenter from Forestry?

Normally, you can use any conduits/pipes (eg. EnderIO, Thermal Expansion/Dynamics, ExtraUtilities2, Buildcraft) to pump water in, but it'll depend on what version of minecraft and what pack you're using.

3. Starlord78937893

Im playing continuum with 1.12.2

And yes I mean the carpenter from forestry

4. SolManX

SolManX Well-Known Member

Haven't played Continuum so don't know whether recipes are 'vanilla' or not, but from a quick look at the modlist you've at least got conduits from Thermal Dynamics and pipes from ExtraUtilities2. You'll need a water 'generator' of some kind (aqueous accumulator maybe).

5. Starlord78937893

Thanks. Il try to use a different pipe.

6. Cpt_gloval

Cpt_gloval Well-Known Member

I ended up using Immersive Engineering pipes to get water in to my Carpenter and into an Advanced Tank on my EFAB. Used the IE Pump over a 1x3 water pool.
    Kept both topped off at all times.

7. Starlord78937893

I had a huge misunderstanding of the pump I was using sense I thought it only needed one water source but however needed an infinite water source. But thanks for letting me know how you got it to work.

KingTriaxx likes this.