Is it possible to pump water in to a carpenter?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

Starlord78937893

Hi. I was wondering if it is possible to pump water in to a carpenter and if so how. Getting sick of refilling it.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
What pack are you in?

And do you mean the carpenter from Forestry?

Normally, you can use any conduits/pipes (eg. EnderIO, Thermal Expansion/Dynamics, ExtraUtilities2, Buildcraft) to pump water in, but it'll depend on what version of minecraft and what pack you're using.

S

Starlord78937893

Im playing continuum with 1.12.2

And yes I mean the carpenter from forestry

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't played Continuum so don't know whether recipes are 'vanilla' or not, but from a quick look at the modlist you've at least got conduits from Thermal Dynamics and pipes from ExtraUtilities2. You'll need a water 'generator' of some kind (aqueous accumulator maybe).

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
I ended up using Immersive Engineering pipes to get water in to my Carpenter and into an Advanced Tank on my EFAB. Used the IE Pump over a 1x3 water pool.
Kept both topped off at all times.

S

Starlord78937893

I had a huge misunderstanding of the pump I was using sense I thought it only needed one water source but however needed an infinite water source. But thanks for letting me know how you got it to work.

Reactions: KingTriaxx