Is FTB updated to Minecraft 1.4.5?

Aldermeer

Jul 29, 2019
I hate to say it, but I think I'm done watching Direwolf's videos for a bit. I was so jealous of all the Thaumy goodness yesterday it made me sulky. And I saw the RP frame in the latest video, and just couldn't do it.

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
Well, incase you haven't heard, Thaumcraft 3 has been released, so you can play with it yourself now.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
We are being patient SeniLix, Maybe a bit too patient. Does not hurt the public for them to stop in and say "blahty blahty blah blah"
I want to thank you, Slowpoke. For luring all of these whiners away from the Technic forums and gathering them here :D
Technic forums are way more enjoyable now.
I shall send you a box of chocolate and pink roses as a "Thank You".

CptSpiffy

Jul 29, 2019
As a CS major i can tell you that release dates are a huge problem is the Software industry. The video game industry is even worse. In the industry proper, you have crunch time. 60+ hour weeks to "polish" the game for release. This leads to something called burn out, the point when working at a game company is closer to hell then heaven. If you make modders have release dates, you will not get crunch time. You will get abandon mods. While they will make the release date, that will be the last update you get for the mod. Sometimes you will have someone maintain the code, but really do they also update. Look at buildcraft, it has been a long time since that was abandon, it now just gets compatibly updates by the crowd sourcing, with Sengir and Lex overseeing.

Please do not put release dates on the devs. I loves these mods and don't want to see these people burn out.

Reactions: Munaus