Iron tank

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Merendel

Jul 29, 2019
I thought you could draw from anywhere, but only if the liquid in tank reaches that high. Am I wrong?

(I never really tried, I always put valves on the bottommost level.)
As I recall that was the funtionality on the XYcraft tanks but I'm prety sure railcraft ones have been bottom two layers for a long time if not from the start.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, this thread is from Feb 2013, not 2014.

NECROBUMP.jpg

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
Hey everyone, this thread is from Feb 2013, not 2014.
mcfmullen was asking about a new issue they had, not commenting on anything else. Other people then started replying to the older parts of the topic, probably because they didn't notice the dates on those parts.

Bruigaar

Jul 29, 2019
Since the necro asked...... Don't use a tesseract..... Use two ender tanks and a chunk loader put one tank on top of the pump and one on top of your iron tank.... Click the wheel on the front of your ender tank sitting on the valve of the iron tank to make it go into output mode..... Also any pipes that run from a valve on the floor of the iron tank should get automatically pumped into as the iron tank simulates fluid gravity.

Ps make sure not to place the chunk loader next to any redstone signals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk