Iron Tank Room (Liquid List)

trgthe2nd

Jul 29, 2019
I wish to make a room of iron tanks but I want to do it with all resources and I do not know what all the liquids are that are added by the Feed the Beast pack, more specifically THE DIREWOLF20 PACK! If someone could list the all the liquids that are added to Minecraft using DIREWOLF20's Feed the Beast pack that would be very helpful. First one to reply (not saying first just listing the liquids without being a dick) gets a diamond ;). THANKS![DOUBLEPOST=1356573210][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum section, Moderators, and Slowpoke ;) I can't stop you from moving it and why the Nether* would I want to?

Fuubar

Jul 29, 2019
I may be missing one or two but i think this is all of the liquids added by the various mods in the DW20 pack.

Railcraft:
Creosote oil​
Steam​

Forestry:
Seed oil​
Honey​
Apple juice​
Crushed ice​
Biomass​
Biofuel​
Buildcraft:
Oil​
Fuel​
xycraft:
Liquid dyes (all colors)​

trgthe2nd

Jul 29, 2019
I may be missing one or two but i think this is all of the liquids added by the various mods in the DW20 pack.

Railcraft:
Creosote oil​
Steam​

Forestry:
Seed oil​
Honey​
Apple juice​
Crushed ice​
Biomass​
Biofuel​
Buildcraft:
Oil​
Fuel​
xycraft:
Thank you and very detailed, listing the mods that add it. I did not know that Xycraft had liquid dyes... so kewl...[DOUBLEPOST=1356657273][/DOUBLEPOST]
it can not even be stored in a bucket yet, AFAIK. I think the only way you can get it right now is creative mode?
I will try it when it is fully implemented!

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
If you look in the startup log I'm pretty sure that every liquid that uses the forge liquid api is printed there like this :) [INFO] [STDOUT] Fluid registration: Liquid Name

Zivel

Jul 29, 2019

Railcraft:
Creosote oil​
Steam​

Forestry:
Seed oil​
Honey​
Apple juice​
Crushed ice​
Biomass​
Biofuel​
Buildcraft:
Oil​
Fuel​
xycraft:
Water.

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
Lava and molten Redstone (Thermal Expansion). At least I think the last one can be stored. I'm not able to check just now.