Open Iron Plate Convert

123Maffin

Summary of the problem Iron Plate Convert

Pack Version 1.5.3

What is the bug? I'm producing iron plates with the ME system (via Interface) in the Metal Former. The Metal Former produces IC2 iron
plates but when its Imported into the ME system they will be Thermal Foundation iron plates(else if you put the iron plate manually into the system). Thats not good for autocrafting because the ME system thinks the plates are still producing.

Mod & Version Applied Energistics 2
Industrial Craft 2
Thermal Foundation

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes - put IC2 iron plates into the ME system und you see they will be Thermal Foundation iron plates

Known Fix

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Quick question: are you storing the plates on a drive, or in something like a barrel or storage drawers?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I'm storing the plates only on a drive.
Ah damn. The reason I asked is that I've heard that, due to the OreDict behaviour of storage drawers, if someone was using one of those with an external storage bus, then items going in would be converted into the type already present in the drawer; for example if the drawer had Immersive Engineering copper ingots, and the system was importing IC2 copper ingots, they'd go straight in the drawer and increase the number of IE ingots instead of being stored separately.

Obviously that's not the case here, in which case it sounds like a bug :(