Whitelist Server Iridium Aspect (IrA) | 1.5.2 | Whitelisted Beta Pack

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jordon

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I apologize we are doing a server host switch and upgrading. I'm going to get back to the applications in about six hours (8:30 EST). The server won't be up until then anyway so you won't be missing out!

LazarusCore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LazarusCore
Timezone: (optional) GMT+12
Communication: (skype, etc.) Yup, Skype, TS3,Mumble etc

Feed The Beast experience: Ran a server myself for about 6 months, before closing it due to everyone (myself included) had life and work Issues come up, and we didn't want to pay for it in the meantime. Have never really got back enough group interest to get it back up and running. Other than that, I started playing FTB about the same time as the first DW20 Pack came online, and before that ran custom MCPC modded builds.

Why I would like to join: Looking for a cool place I can play regularly, and build some Epic creations. Somewhere social interaction is the norm rather than the exception. Make some new friends, see new ways of doing things, and hopefully show people a few new/interesting ways of building.

Are you an LPer, or would like to be: Na, I play from a Laptop that doesn't really have the ram, and I have no idea how to create those sort of things. However I am interested in featuring on someone else's LP

Proudest Minecraft Moment: (optional) Falling from a height towards lava only to save myself with a well placed nerd pole.

A little more about myself: I'm fairly easy going, tend to ask question, and answer others questions as best I can. I'm an engineer by trade and find MC a nice creative outlet for my own quiet brand of crazy.

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lewismgraham
Timezone: (optional)UK
Communication: (skype, etc.)Skype
Feed The Beast experience:i have been playing for almost 1 year and know alot about all of the mods
Why I would like to join:cause i would like to join a comminitie and help people out and make cool things with other people other them just be myself
Are you an LPer, or would like to be:i would like to be but i cant till i get my new pc
Proudest Minecraft Moment: (optional)making my first working reactor

Biggest fail I've ever seen... Your username gives away that you were born in 1998, which means there is no way your 19. As well as this, I found several posts where you admit to being 15, here and here.

EDIT: And he deletes it haha. The amount of people that lie these days...

Jordon

Jul 29, 2019
OK we're finally switched over so I'm going to start PMing people about their apps now! Sorry for the long wait. Also the server is just about full so I believe we are going to stop accepting apps. I will however consider all of the apps above this post including any of the PMs I got before this post.

jaught

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jaught1999Timezone: (optional)
Communication: skype
Feed The Beast experience: played tekkit, played the ultimate pack
Why I would like to join: I would like to join to have fun
Are you an LPer, or would like to be: no
Proudest Minecraft Moment: (optional)

Jordon

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone!

Due to the fact that we have a ridiculous amount of raw server power, and not enough members to even remotely stress it, I'm re-opening the whitelist and allowing 5 more slots!!!

Go ahead and submit your apps... but make sure you read everything in the first post before-hand!!

Hope to see you soon! -Jordon

jaught

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone!

Due to the fact that we have a ridiculous amount of raw server power, and not enough members to even remotely stress it, I'm re-opening the whitelist and allowing 5 more slots!!!

Go ahead and submit your apps... but make sure you read everything in the first post before-hand!!

Hope to see you soon! -Jordon
is my application accepted?

Jordon

Jul 29, 2019
QML I am sorry your app did not make the cut. I think you would have better luck trying to join a server with no age cap. I hate to deny your app purely on the basis of age, but quite frankly it's much harder to trust younger members. We have noting to prevent griefing on this server except for reliance on other members and that has worked out thus far using our strict age policy. I wish you good luck in finding other servers in the future!

Jaught, perhaps if you included more information such as your age, and expanded on some of your other answers, it might help me to decide if you meet the server's profile. There's just too little to work with in that application for a server with a strict policy.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wackoman6789
Timezone: (optional) CST
Communication: (skype, etc.) Austin9068 is my skype
Feed The Beast experience: since it came out basicly i already knew i bit about the mods before because of tekkit
Why I would like to join: i want to join a small community were you dont always have to worry about greifers and trolls stealing your stuff
Are you an LPer, or would like to be: i would love to be (i just need to find somthing like sony vegas but for free)
Proudest Minecraft Moment: (optional) making my first quarry in tekkit

Freyskol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Freyskol
Timezone: (optional) GMT -8 (Pacific Seaboard)
Communication: (skype, etc.) TS, Ventrilo, Axon. Skype will be given if approved
Feed The Beast experience: Knowledgeable! Playing since Tekkit Classic.
Why I would like to join: Looking for an awesome unleashed server with a close-knit community. I am still learning optimal designs and would like to see others works! I'm also looking for a bit more social interaction.
Are you an LPer, or would like to be: I'm a streamer sometimes, but not many watchers! (yet ;p)
Proudest Minecraft Moment: (optional) Completing forestry bees

This sounds like fun!

Jordon

Jul 29, 2019
I got back to a few of you via PM.

Just to let anyone looking here know, we are currently accepting a few more members. Keeps those applications coming!