Open Inventory Visual Bug

Chenf

Nov 13, 2019
So i'm playing my world i have with a friend, we've been playing for a few days now, got draconic armor and whatnot, but yesterday i started to get this weird/annoying bug in my inventory where the name of items is all the way in the bottom right instead of being aligned with the mouse. additionally everything in my inventory is invisible, but its still there as i can see the name in the bottom right when i mouse over the blank slots, and with some items when i move them they reappear, but only if they're in that specific inventory slot. i can see the items in storage crates fine, but the names are still unaligned, and i can't see anything in our ME system. this obviously makes it very difficult to play and i'd like this fixed as soon as possible. below are 2 screenshots showing my problem as i've described. my inventory currently has several items in it, including draconic tools in my hotbar (you can see i have my sword equipped), yet none of it is visible.

2019-11-13_12.14.15.png

2019-11-13_12.18.14.png

Chenf

Nov 13, 2019
Does no one know how to fix this? I haven't been able to play for days.

bugreporter69

Jan 6, 2020
Listen man, just encountered this problem. Assuming Draconic evolution mob souls have no use (no resurrection stones) when they drop, They are EXTREMLEY bugged. I had one drop for me and it caused the exact same issue. Since you are likely using a wyvern or draconic sword, they have a 1% chance of dropping or "reaping" a soul from a creature when you kill it. This is what has happened to you and you must remove the soul from your inventory by dying or just finding the spot its in. No other fix I found