Open Inventory disappears from collosal chest after connecting drawer controller [3.0.12]

G

grannymc

Summary of the problem Inventory disappears from collosal chest after connecting drawer controller [3.0.12]

Pack Version 3.0.9

What is the bug? After connecting a drawer controller + 3 compacting drawers to the collosal chest interface, the chest's entire inventory disappeared. The 5x5 chest also has several other input and output connections using transfer nodes/pipes.

Mod & Version Collosal Chest + Storage Drawers

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Don't know

Known Fix

G

grannymc

The inventory has reappeared after I did some more playing around with some other connections.

MineralGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Are any of the compacting drawers upgraded with a Void upgrade?

Any item, and I mean ANY items, that are attempted to be pushed into a compacting drawer with an empty space that also has a void upgrade are deleted. For an example, try right clicking rotten flesh into an empty compacting drawer. Now, take any other item (something of little to no value) and right click the empty space in the bottom right. The item will be destroyed.

I am unsure if this is a bug or an intended feature, but this constantly happens to me. I fixed the issue by using the Drawer Key that locks storage drawers in the Storage Drawers mod.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
Are any of the compacting drawers upgraded with a Void upgrade?

Any item, and I mean ANY items, that are attempted to be pushed into a compacting drawer with an empty space that also has a void upgrade are deleted. For an example, try right clicking rotten flesh into an empty compacting drawer. Now, take any other item (something of little to no value) and right click the empty space in the bottom right. The item will be destroyed.

I am unsure if this is a bug or an intended feature, but this constantly happens to me. I fixed the issue by using the Drawer Key that locks storage drawers in the Storage Drawers mod.
Sounds like a straight-up bug. I've never seen it reported before, but I can confirm reproducing it now.