Invalid username or password

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Why does it say "Invalid username or password" and how may I fix it?

• Total voters

Brendan Da Boss

Jul 29, 2019
I'm been using FTB for 2 months now. I've become very advanced in my world with advanced solar panels, jet packs, gravity gun, etc. Recently I've had a problem coming when trying to launch my FTB Unleashed. It'd come up saying "Invalid username or password". I've red other forums and many people have had the exact or similar problems. If their is any methods I could try then please post them for me and people who read this. Thank you for reading this and hope you may resolve this problem A.S.A.P.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure you are using your email to log in? Also, try changing your password.

Brendan Da Boss

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure you are using your email to log in? Also, try changing your password.
I made an account on their but wasn't using a my email at first. Once the problem began, I changed my username to one of my emails. But the problem persisted. I retyped my password multiple times (with the old username and email username) but it kept coming up with the error.

Marcel van Dongen

Jul 29, 2019
Check if you can log in at Minecraft.net. Then use the same credentials (username/password) in a new profile in the launcher.

Diocruel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I am having the same problem. However I did try everything in this thread already. I played for a week without problems, but suddenly today I couldn't log in anymore. I can still log in fine on the mojang website, but not FTB. I used every combination of password and email already and it either says incorrect password, or unable to create profile. :(

Marcel van Dongen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I am having the same problem. However I did try everything in this thread already. I played for a week without problems, but suddenly today I couldn't log in anymore. I can still log in fine on the mojang website, but not FTB. I used every combination of password and email already and it either says incorrect password, or unable to create profile. :(

Diocruel, if you are having the same problem you should have been playing already. So I gather it's not the same problem.
Please supply some more info, for instance, are you able to log in at Minecraft.net? If so, then delete your profile in the launcher, and create a new one with the working set of credentials. If not, try to find out what the correct set of credentials is via the support on minecraft.net.