Invalid Username or Password the war continues....

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

mad

Jul 29, 2019
hello all, as you all know this seems to be a common error for a lot of ppl, I have a premium account, and yes I did migrated the account, yes I can log on in minecraft and mojang website no problem there, I know my pass and my email, everything is fine, this morning I played for a bit, logoff went to work, when I came back tried to logon in the ftb launcher and "erro invalid user or pass, I reset my pass, delete and create a new profile using my new pass and email and nothing, this is not the first time that this happens.

can anyone help me plx.
thx

Mad

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be getting this whenever I connect to a different Internet as well, but as long as I use the same Internet source, the problem hasn't been cropping up.

cmpteki

Jul 29, 2019
A tonne of these threads exist and have either stalled out or been locked. Based on how often a tonne of people have this problem, I can't believe it hasn't been duplicated by someone on the dev team. They must have Notch's own luck.

We are still having the issue on multiple platforms with no consistency or common trigger before the failure. Launch, works great, close, go do something else, launch, fails, none of the fixes work, wait it out, eventually comes back.

It will come back even if nothing has been tried and we just wait it out.

Exceedingly frustrating, more so for the kids.

Our ISP is constant and no issues with anything else. We only login from home, connection point does not change.

As ever, vanilla minecraft ALWAYS works.

Migrated or non migrated account makes no difference, we have a mix here.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I've asked @progwml6 again if the dev team is still aware of the persistent login issues.
To my knowledge, the problem lies with our current launcher using the old login method. As far as I am aware, this was/is planned to be updated to the new method.

All threads created regarding Invalid Log in or Username/Password issues will be locked after the usual fixes are posted.

We know it's an issue. I don't have an ETA on a fix.

Please read that. I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.