Invalid user name/password

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Balekin

Jul 29, 2019
Title Invalid user name/password

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack all of them

Modpack version

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Every time I try to log into a modpack I get an error message saying my user name and/or password are invalid. I'm using exactly the same user name and password as I use on the default Minecraft Launcher, which i can log into with no problems, but for some reason they wont work on the FTB Launcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

backpulva

I have the same problem. Logging in with the MC Launcher works, but not with the FTB Launcher.

Attachments

• Log.jpg
    Log.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 27
  • launcher.jpg
    launcher.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 22
B

backpulva

Of course, someone could talk about this, but this wasn#t my question. I need help to get into FTB again.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Of course, someone could talk about this, but this wasn#t my question. I need help to get into FTB again.
But that is the first thing you need to check. Both the FTB and Curse launchers use Mojang's authentication servers to check for valid minecraft accounts. So the first place you should check to make sure you can log into the source Mojang.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Re-check your credentials: remove profile, close launcher and create new profile. If it still does not work post proper log. (hint: upload log button)